Featured Posts
tears30314
kind of scary and exciting.
June 27, 2011 at 6:48 AM
Im having a baby boy in a couple months. so far I only have a carseat and some clothes from the in laws. I also have a crib mattress but that is it. I wanted to have a baby shower but I dont have any friends or family here. df family, I dont really get along with and cant stand to be around for more than a 2 minutes. this is my last baby (getting my tubes tied) child so I just want to make sure I am prepared. While it is exciting, having no money(trying to pay off student loans and debt)is just really frustrating and scary. Sorry so long. I had to get it out.

Replies

• KamsOne
    by KamsOne
    June 27, 2011 at 10:19 AM

Congrats on the coming baby!
    You should check out freecycle.com if you are needing baby stuff.  Usually there's plenty of free baby stuff listed on there.

• fineyouguyswin
    June 27, 2011 at 10:34 AM

It can be scarey :O) everything will work out good luck with your baby.

• Wyldbutterfly
    June 27, 2011 at 11:23 AM

It can be very scary. Have you tried your local churches? See if they have any items that they can give you for the baby?

<aybe try checking craigs list in the free section and see what they are offering. Garage sales?

• tears30314
    June 27, 2011 at 12:53 PM
    Thanks for the suggestions ladies. It is kinda hard when u usually don't have the funds and df has my car all day for work
  • steelcrazy
    June 27, 2011 at 12:56 PM

Hugs.  Everything will work out.  Babies really don't need much, a carset, some clothing, and a place to sleep and maybe some diapers. lol  The other ladies have given some great suggestions on where to look for the things that you will need. 

• i.heart.myboys
    June 27, 2011 at 2:40 PM
    Have you tried the health department soemtimes they have free stuff!
  • eustacejessica
    June 27, 2011 at 3:42 PM

I'm sorry your going through all that but in the end everything will work itself out and fall into place

• amonkeymom
    June 27, 2011 at 3:50 PM

Congratulations!  It looks like you've gotten some great ideas. 

• aneela
    by aneela
    June 27, 2011 at 4:21 PM

ditto on all this :-)

Quoting KamsOne:

Congrats on the coming baby!
    You should check out freecycle.com if you are needing baby stuff.  Usually there's plenty of free baby stuff listed on there.

• PEEK05
    by PEEK05
    June 27, 2011 at 10:45 PM

Early congratulations :)

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN