Featured Posts
tears30314
kind of scary and exciting.
June 27, 2011 at 6:48 AM
Im having a baby boy in a couple months. so far I only have a carseat and some clothes from the in laws. I also have a crib mattress but that is it. I wanted to have a baby shower but I dont have any friends or family here. df family, I dont really get along with and cant stand to be around for more than a 2 minutes. this is my last baby (getting my tubes tied) child so I just want to make sure I am prepared. While it is exciting, having no money(trying to pay off student loans and debt)is just really frustrating and scary. Sorry so long. I had to get it out.

Replies

• KamsOne
    by KamsOne
    June 27, 2011 at 10:19 AM

Congrats on the coming baby!
    You should check out freecycle.com if you are needing baby stuff.  Usually there's plenty of free baby stuff listed on there.

• fineyouguyswin
    June 27, 2011 at 10:34 AM

It can be scarey :O) everything will work out good luck with your baby.

• Wyldbutterfly
    June 27, 2011 at 11:23 AM

It can be very scary. Have you tried your local churches? See if they have any items that they can give you for the baby?

<aybe try checking craigs list in the free section and see what they are offering. Garage sales?

• tears30314
    June 27, 2011 at 12:53 PM
    Thanks for the suggestions ladies. It is kinda hard when u usually don't have the funds and df has my car all day for work
  • steelcrazy
    June 27, 2011 at 12:56 PM

Hugs.  Everything will work out.  Babies really don't need much, a carset, some clothing, and a place to sleep and maybe some diapers. lol  The other ladies have given some great suggestions on where to look for the things that you will need. 

• i.heart.myboys
    June 27, 2011 at 2:40 PM
    Have you tried the health department soemtimes they have free stuff!
  • eustacejessica
    June 27, 2011 at 3:42 PM

I'm sorry your going through all that but in the end everything will work itself out and fall into place

• amonkeymom
    June 27, 2011 at 3:50 PM

Congratulations!  It looks like you've gotten some great ideas. 

• aneela
    by aneela
    June 27, 2011 at 4:21 PM

ditto on all this :-)

Quoting KamsOne:

Congrats on the coming baby!
    You should check out freecycle.com if you are needing baby stuff.  Usually there's plenty of free baby stuff listed on there.

• PEEK05
    by PEEK05
    June 27, 2011 at 10:45 PM

Early congratulations :)

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts