Featured Posts
scastillo05
Dinner Ideas?
June 24, 2011 at 6:53 PM

So I feel like I am cooking the same stuff every week. And I go to different websites for different recipies, but they usually ask for a lot of items which gets expensive. Does anyone know some dinner ideas or a website that is good for dinner ideas?

Replies

• MomToTristan
    June 24, 2011 at 8:54 PM

I love Allrecipes.com, I go on there at least once every single day! They have lots of categories, including Quick and Easy which usually have very few ingredients.

• rkoloms
    by rkoloms
    June 25, 2011 at 12:15 PM

I have a ton of recipes that are tasty, simple, healthy, family and budget friendly; I will be happy to post some  for you. Does your family have any food allergies or sensitivities? Any strong likes or dislikes? Do you have a slow cooker?

• PEEK05
    by PEEK05
    June 25, 2011 at 12:17 PM

foodnetwork.com

• xxLukesMamaxx
    June 25, 2011 at 9:25 PM

Also craft and cam-belles have good recipes with simple ingredients. 

• scastillo05
    June 26, 2011 at 1:46 PM

I do have a slow cooker and no, no one is allergic or sentive to anything. I do apperciate it, Thanks!

Quoting rkoloms:

I have a ton of recipes that are tasty, simple, healthy, family and budget friendly; I will be happy to post some  for you. Does your family have any food allergies or sensitivities? Any strong likes or dislikes? Do you have a slow cooker?

• TheJerseyGirl
    June 26, 2011 at 5:10 PM

I usually make the same thing too...at least I know they'll eat it.

• amonkeymom
    June 27, 2011 at 3:48 PM

Quoting MomToTristan:

I love Allrecipes.com, I go on there at least once every single day! They have lots of categories, including Quick and Easy which usually have very few ingredients.

I use this site a lot when I'm looking for something for special occasions, etc.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN