scastillo05
Dinner Ideas?
June 24, 2011 at 6:53 PM

So I feel like I am cooking the same stuff every week. And I go to different websites for different recipies, but they usually ask for a lot of items which gets expensive. Does anyone know some dinner ideas or a website that is good for dinner ideas?

Replies

• MomToTristan
    June 24, 2011 at 8:54 PM

I love Allrecipes.com, I go on there at least once every single day! They have lots of categories, including Quick and Easy which usually have very few ingredients.

• rkoloms
    by rkoloms
    June 25, 2011 at 12:15 PM

I have a ton of recipes that are tasty, simple, healthy, family and budget friendly; I will be happy to post some  for you. Does your family have any food allergies or sensitivities? Any strong likes or dislikes? Do you have a slow cooker?

• PEEK05
    by PEEK05
    June 25, 2011 at 12:17 PM

foodnetwork.com

• xxLukesMamaxx
    June 25, 2011 at 9:25 PM

Also craft and cam-belles have good recipes with simple ingredients. 

• scastillo05
    June 26, 2011 at 1:46 PM

I do have a slow cooker and no, no one is allergic or sentive to anything. I do apperciate it, Thanks!

Quoting rkoloms:

I have a ton of recipes that are tasty, simple, healthy, family and budget friendly; I will be happy to post some  for you. Does your family have any food allergies or sensitivities? Any strong likes or dislikes? Do you have a slow cooker?

• TheJerseyGirl
    June 26, 2011 at 5:10 PM

I usually make the same thing too...at least I know they'll eat it.

• amonkeymom
    June 27, 2011 at 3:48 PM

Quoting MomToTristan:

I love Allrecipes.com, I go on there at least once every single day! They have lots of categories, including Quick and Easy which usually have very few ingredients.

I use this site a lot when I'm looking for something for special occasions, etc.