June 17, 2011 at 2:45 PM

original nook. I don't use it very often

• johnny4ever
    June 17, 2011 at 4:16 PM

Wish I had one

• deccaf
    by deccaf
    June 17, 2011 at 4:17 PM

LOVE my kindle. I even have kindle for my iphone. No more stacks of books everywhere, and it is not obvious what I am reading.

• BraythansMom
    June 17, 2011 at 4:56 PM
    I don't have one. I think they are great but I don't read enough to spend that kind of money on it :)
  • crl1912
    by crl1912
    June 17, 2011 at 11:28 PM

I have the Nook and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! It is so convient to us and bring around with me everywhere. My only grip is that all books are not available. Sometimes I'll run across a book I want but it's not available as an e-book. But on the flip side, I've tried several books that I wouldn't have normally purchased and I was surprised that I like them as well. 

• egyptian_mommy
    June 19, 2011 at 11:18 PM
    No. I prefer an actual book.
  • ChelsieAMH
    June 20, 2011 at 11:41 AM

I have the kindle app on my phone but I dont own one. I love that I can have a book right at my fingertips :) and they are inexspensive to buying the book itself.

• mommybug77
    June 20, 2011 at 12:13 PM

I actually find a lot of the books to be as expensive if not more expensive to buy on the ereader

Quoting ChelsieAMH:

I have the kindle app on my phone but I dont own one. I love that I can have a book right at my fingertips :) and they are inexspensive to buying the book itself.

• usmclife58
    August 10, 2011 at 3:16 PM

I have a Kindle. We are BFF's.

• Sara.Worthey
    August 10, 2011 at 4:11 PM
    I have a kindle plus the app for my ipod touch. I am starting to get back into it as I get more time.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN