Cafe Robin
Welcome to the Mom to Mom group! Please introduce yourself.....
June 9, 2011 at 7:11 PM

welcomeWelcome to the Mom to Mom group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Mom to Mom signature to your posts, click here: 
Mom to Mom Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

bouncing momMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Join us in the Mom to Mom group!
Mom to Mom 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• johnny4ever
    June 24, 2011 at 7:45 AM

Welcome to the group ladies!

• MooNFaeRie30
    June 24, 2011 at 9:56 AM

Hello! I am marisa. I have 2 daughters who are 2 and 4.

• Tinker1921
    June 24, 2011 at 8:30 PM

Hi my name is Heather, from KY, and a mom of 2 girls who are 2 and 1, with a third one on the way in feb. I'm also a full time college student trying to finish so i can start teaching

• LaReinaBoricua
    June 24, 2011 at 9:26 PM

Hello, I'm Felicia. I have a 7 year old son. I look forward to meeting everyone!

• jollymommy
    June 25, 2011 at 1:24 AM

Hi!  I'm Jollymommy.  I have 4 kids born in the  years, two thouand, 2, 4, 6, and 8.  I say it that way, because their ages keep changing on me.  Seems like just when I get used to saying, so-and-so is 8 years old, they go and have birthdays.  LOVE IT!  

• EJKZ
    by EJKZ
    June 25, 2011 at 9:07 AM
    Im Elena SAHM of one ds who is 2 1/2, married 6 yrs in october. We live in Ohio.
  • rere119
    by rere119
    June 25, 2011 at 10:19 AM
    Hi my name is regina it is nice to meet all the moms
  • xxLukesMamaxx
    June 25, 2011 at 12:51 PM

Hi! I'm Jana I'm a mom of two active kids! Luke is 5 and will be starting kindergarten this year, Lily is 3 and loves ballet! My husband and I have been married for six years, he is in the Navy and we just moved (back) to Virginia from Florida a few weeks ago. Can't wait to meet everyone : )

• Kaelansmom
    June 26, 2011 at 2:00 PM

Hi there, I am Lynn.

• tears30314
    June 27, 2011 at 6:33 AM
    hello, im char. I reside in tx. i am a sahm to 2 boys age,7 and 4. i have one daughter who is 2. i am going due in sept. with another boy.
This post is locked, so you can't reply.