Cafe Robin
Welcome to the Mom to Mom group! Please introduce yourself.....
June 9, 2011 at 7:11 PM

welcomeWelcome to the Mom to Mom group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Mom to Mom signature to your posts, click here: 
Mom to Mom Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

bouncing momMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Join us in the Mom to Mom group!
Mom to Mom 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• ProudMommy_2012
    December 29, 2012 at 3:54 PM
    Hi! My name is Gloryanne. I am a first time mom to a beautiful baby boy named Michael Gabriel. He was born Dec 11th, 6.4 oz. I'm a stay at home mom and am looking forward to meeting other moms!
  • MistressMinerva
    December 29, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Hi Gloryanne. Welcome to the group.

Quoting ProudMommy_2012:

Hi! My name is Gloryanne. I am a first time mom to a beautiful baby boy named Michael Gabriel. He was born Dec 11th, 6.4 oz. I'm a stay at home mom and am looking forward to meeting other moms!

• Dee0927
    by Dee0927
    December 30, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Hi Moms!!!

my name is Danielle, I have a beautiful 13 month old boy, named Hayden. I live in south Florida & am looking forward to meeting all of you!! :)

• splatz
    by splatz
    December 30, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Welcome to the group! :)

Quoting Dee0927:

Hi Moms!!!

my name is Danielle, I have a beautiful 13 month old boy, named Hayden. I live in south Florida & am looking forward to meeting all of you!! :)

• Stephenie2810
    December 31, 2012 at 2:13 AM

HI I am Stephenie I have a 2 year old son I live in Marshall MO I am 24 and engaged working  on haveng a nother lill one love being a mommy

• goddess99
    December 31, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Hi welcome to the group!

Quoting Stephenie2810:

HI I am Stephenie I have a 2 year old son I live in Marshall MO I am 24 and engaged working  on haveng a nother lill one love being a mommy

• MistressMinerva
    December 31, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Hi Danielle. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Dee0927:

Hi Moms!!!

• MistressMinerva
    December 31, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Hi Stephenie. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Stephenie2810:

• SKLAVEN
    by SKLAVEN
    December 31, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Hi my name is Sarah, I am a 25 year old mother of two, a 12 day old today and a two and a half year old.  I am happily married, I just celebrated my 1 year wedding aniversary with my husband.  School starts in 10 days and I'm trying to decide if its to early to go back to college after having my baby via C-Section, or if it would be better to wait and go back to work.  We are trying to move in the summer so I am undecided so far as to what I want to do.  My husband is very supportive either way, just have to try and figure out what I want.

• MistressMinerva
    December 31, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Hi Sarah. Welcome to the group.

Quoting SKLAVEN:

Hi my name is Sarah, I am a 25 year old mother of two, a 12 day old today and a two and a half year old.  I am happily married, I just celebrated my 1 year wedding aniversary with my husband.  School starts in 10 days and I'm trying to decide if its to early to go back to college after having my baby via C-Section, or if it would be better to wait and go back to work.  We are trying to move in the summer so I am undecided so far as to what I want to do.  My husband is very supportive either way, just have to try and figure out what I want.

This post is locked, so you can't reply.