Featured Posts
Cafe Robin
Welcome to the Mom to Mom group! Please introduce yourself.....
June 9, 2011 at 7:11 PM

welcomeWelcome to the Mom to Mom group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Mom to Mom signature to your posts, click here: 
Mom to Mom Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

bouncing momMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Join us in the Mom to Mom group!
Mom to Mom 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• goddess99
    December 27, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Hi Diane. Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here.

Quoting mfsmom:

Hi, 

I'm Diane.  I've been with my husband for ten years and am stepmom to his amazing almost 12 year old daughter.  I work from home as an esthetician and also am co-founder of a software my husband are in the midst of developing.  Looking forward to getting to know some others in here!!

• MistressMinerva
    December 27, 2012 at 8:51 PM
    Quoting kbug327james:

Hi! Im Alicia I am a Stay-at-home Mom of 2 in Keithville Louisiana I have a 3yr old boy and a 2yr old girl!! Looking forward to getting to know all of you!!!

Hi Alicia. Welcome to the group.
  • MistressMinerva
    December 27, 2012 at 8:57 PM
    Quoting MirRb27:

Hello, Im Miranda i am from Arizona I have one son who is a month old! Im excited to meet new moms to talk to :)

Hi Miranda. Welcome to the group.
  • MistressMinerva
    December 27, 2012 at 9:02 PM
    Quoting AndreaMartin1:

Hi ladies! my name is Andrea and Im 26 years old.  I have an 19 month old daughter named Summer.  Shes absolutely my whole world.  Just wanted to thank all of you ladies, bein a first time mommy is very over whelming sometimes and you make it so much easier :) Glad to be a part of cafemom!

Hi Andrea. Welcome to the group.
  • MistressMinerva
    December 27, 2012 at 9:06 PM
    Quoting mango44:

Hi I'm a single mom with a 14 year old daughter.  I moved in my boyfriend last year and my daughter is here with me since I have sole custody.  My ex is a monster and isn't even allowed to see his daughter (per a court order) so you can imagine how screwed up he is.  Anyway I was married for 20 years and been separated 5 years now, just got my divorce on Dec 10th of this year.  I paint murals, have done many over the past 13 years.  This past year no murals, so I got a part-time job as a marketing rep.  So hello everyone!

Welcome to the group.
  • MistressMinerva
    December 27, 2012 at 9:07 PM
    Quoting LiLmommy1_13_12:

hi my name is angela i have a 11 month old baby boy , i look forward to getting to know everyone.

Hi Angela. Welcome to the group.
  • MistressMinerva
    December 27, 2012 at 9:09 PM
    Quoting mfsmom:

Hi, 

I'm Diane.  I've been with my husband for ten years and am stepmom to his amazing almost 12 year old daughter.  I work from home as an esthetician and also am co-founder of a software my husband are in the midst of developing.  Looking forward to getting to know some others in here!!

Hi Diane. Welcome to the group.
  • jen5377
    by jen5377
    December 27, 2012 at 9:53 PM
    Hi, I'm Jen from NJ. I have no birth children yet but I've been a mother figure to my boyfriend's 4kids for over a year now. I'm looking forward to meeting new friends who have been through what I'm going through.
  • Vasudha602
    December 28, 2012 at 2:39 AM

Hi  all! I am Vasudha - 28 - 2 kids and i am happy to join. Anyone from Mauritius?

• IMAJOLLYMAMA
    December 28, 2012 at 3:00 AM

Hello! My name is Ashley, SAHM in colorado. have 16 month old girl.

This post is locked, so you can't reply.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts