Featured Posts
Cafe Robin
Welcome to the Mom to Mom group! Please introduce yourself.....
June 9, 2011 at 7:11 PM

welcomeWelcome to the Mom to Mom group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Mom to Mom signature to your posts, click here: 
Mom to Mom Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

bouncing momMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Join us in the Mom to Mom group!
Mom to Mom 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• MistressMinerva
    December 8, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Hi Carol-Jean. Welcome to the group.

Quoting CJ_10:

I am Carol-Jean I am a mother to my 16 month old boy Isaiah. I am pregnant with our second and due in Aug.

• MistressMinerva
    December 8, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Welcome to the group.

Quoting trish_odi:

Hi I am 48 and have to boys 22 and 32 I am self employed love this site I stumbled onto it was looking into social networking saw cafe moms thought what a great idea , glad I have checked it out love it hear

• MistressMinerva
    December 8, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Hi Jinell. Welcome to the group.

Quoting mommy1200785:

Hi, iam Jinell and iam looking for friends on here. 

• Kathyw27
    December 9, 2012 at 2:31 AM

sleighHI!!! Im Kathy, and I have 3 wonderful little guys!! They are a total handful ALL the time, but they are the greatest thing I ever did in my life!! I would love to meet other moms to talk with online and possibly some that are in my area that we could maybe meet for coffee sometimes and enjoy having adult time. I have a wonderful fiance and he works hard to support us. I am a stay at home mom so I have to harder job but unfortunately it doesnt pay the bills LOL!! Anyone that would like to become friends on here and get to know each other just hit up my page and invite me!!! Hope I get to meet a lot of people on here!!

• MistressMinerva
    December 9, 2012 at 10:32 AM

Hi Kathy. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Kathyw27:

sleighHI!!! Im Kathy, and I have 3 wonderful little guys!! They are a total handful ALL the time, but they are the greatest thing I ever did in my life!! I would love to meet other moms to talk with online and possibly some that are in my area that we could maybe meet for coffee sometimes and enjoy having adult time. I have a wonderful fiance and he works hard to support us. I am a stay at home mom so I have to harder job but unfortunately it doesnt pay the bills LOL!! Anyone that would like to become friends on here and get to know each other just hit up my page and invite me!!! Hope I get to meet a lot of people on here!!

• LovePassion
    December 9, 2012 at 8:22 PM

My name is Angel and I reside in Stone  Mountain. My husband and I own a Multimedia company that specailizes in AFFORDABLE Photography, Graphics, Websites, and so much more. 

• elizabeth392
    December 9, 2012 at 8:46 PM

hi my name is elizabeth and i am a mom to a three year old.

• ma1234
    by ma1234
    December 9, 2012 at 8:52 PM
    Hi I'm shantel, a mother of four boys, currently married wit one stepson. Looking to communicate with great moms
  • ma1234
    by ma1234
    December 9, 2012 at 8:53 PM
    Hi I'm shantel, a mother of four boys, currently married wit one stepson. Looking to communicate with great moms
  • andreea72
    December 9, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Hello, good to be here everyone! Anyone here from NY?

This post is locked, so you can't reply.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN