Featured Posts
Cafe Robin
Welcome to the Mom to Mom group! Please introduce yourself.....
June 9, 2011 at 7:11 PM

welcomeWelcome to the Mom to Mom group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Mom to Mom signature to your posts, click here: 
Mom to Mom Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

bouncing momMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Join us in the Mom to Mom group!
Mom to Mom 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• Lyktrosa
    December 7, 2012 at 5:25 AM

hi i'm a empty nester but looking for a site to help my single mom daughter... Her 6 yr old son is more than a hand full and her 4 yr old daughter is following suit. I can tell she is getting a little overwhelmed. I am sry to say i was raised by very strict parents (children were seen not heard) and i fumbled my way through raising my 2 hoping not to ever make them feel that way. But with my 2 grand children i do not have a clue how to help her. :( My grandson will just say the meanest things he can to her when he gets in trouble. He will not let his sister play with him or any of his toys and he hits her ( we do not hit in our family) and he refuses to eat.  my daughter lives across the drivway from me so i am in thier life daily and see her struggling....  :(

• goddess99
    December 7, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Hi welcome to the group. I hope things start getting better soon. Maybe behavior therapy could help him.

Quoting Lyktrosa:

hi i'm a empty nester but looking for a site to help my single mom daughter... Her 6 yr old son is more than a hand full and her 4 yr old daughter is following suit. I can tell she is getting a little overwhelmed. I am sry to say i was raised by very strict parents (children were seen not heard) and i fumbled my way through raising my 2 hoping not to ever make them feel that way. But with my 2 grand children i do not have a clue how to help her. :( My grandson will just say the meanest things he can to her when he gets in trouble. He will not let his sister play with him or any of his toys and he hits her ( we do not hit in our family) and he refuses to eat.  my daughter lives across the drivway from me so i am in thier life daily and see her struggling....  :(

• MistressMinerva
    December 7, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Hi. Welcome to the group. Sorry your going thru all that. Hope things work out for your family soon.

Quoting Lyktrosa:

• Iron-range-girl
    December 7, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Hi Natasha from MN  and I have 2 kids

• VampireWife19
    December 7, 2012 at 11:37 PM

hey i have 4 month old boy .if u guys what talk or hangout with me just write to me

• CJ_10
    by CJ_10
    December 8, 2012 at 1:03 AM

I am Carol-Jean I am a mother to my 16 month old boy Isaiah. I am pregnant with our second and due in Aug.

• trish_odi
    December 8, 2012 at 12:35 PM
    Hi I am 48 and have to boys 22 and 32 I am self employed love this site I stumbled onto it was looking into social networking saw cafe moms thought what a great idea , glad I have checked it out love it hear
  • mommy1200785
    December 8, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Hi, iam Jinell and iam looking for friends on here. 

• MistressMinerva
    December 8, 2012 at 10:00 PM

Hi Natasha. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Iron-range-girl:

Hi Natasha from MN  and I have 2 kids

• MistressMinerva
    December 8, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Welcome to the group.

Quoting VampireWife19:

hey i have 4 month old boy .if u guys what talk or hangout with me just write to me

This post is locked, so you can't reply.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN