Featured Posts
Cafe Robin
Welcome to the Mom to Mom group! Please introduce yourself.....
June 9, 2011 at 7:11 PM

welcomeWelcome to the Mom to Mom group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Mom to Mom signature to your posts, click here: 
Mom to Mom Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

bouncing momMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Join us in the Mom to Mom group!
Mom to Mom 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• mequonce
    November 21, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Hello! My name's Mary and I have a 2 year old son! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! :)

• mine01369
    November 21, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Hi my name is Jo I am a mom to 4 kids 3 who live with me age 5 7 9  and one who will be moving in with us shortly @ age 14. I am also a mom to a cat, a puppy, a baby bunny, and 6 chickens.  I also ramdomly take care of peoples children when they need help since I am a stay at home mom.  Wedensdays are our play days we have had up to as many as 12 kids over at one time...

I live in the lovely taxed state of Connecticut 

• sec68
    by sec68
    November 21, 2012 at 7:46 PM
    Hi I have a 3yr old son and live in PA. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone here.
  • iluvmykids32012
    November 21, 2012 at 8:44 PM
    Hi, my name is Naomi, and I'm a single mom of 3 kids Symone 12, Caleb 5, Vivian 2. I love meeting new people, and I'm looking forward to meeting all of u.
  • mommy2012233
    November 21, 2012 at 9:32 PM
    Hi my name is crystal and I have two girls and they are 3 and 10 months.... I live in Grand Rapids MI.... I joined this sit to make friends and get advise if I need it
  • MistressMinerva
    November 21, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Hi Mary. Welcome to the group.

Quoting mequonce:

Hello! My name's Mary and I have a 2 year old son! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! :)

• MistressMinerva
    November 21, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Hi Jo. Welcome to the group.

Quoting mine01369:

Hi my name is Jo I am a mom to 4 kids 3 who live with me age 5 7 9  and one who will be moving in with us shortly @ age 14. I am also a mom to a cat, a puppy, a baby bunny, and 6 chickens.  I also ramdomly take care of peoples children when they need help since I am a stay at home mom.  Wedensdays are our play days we have had up to as many as 12 kids over at one time...

I live in the lovely taxed state of Connecticut 

• MistressMinerva
    November 21, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Hi. Welcome to the group.

Quoting sec68:

Hi I have a 3yr old son and live in PA. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

• MistressMinerva
    November 21, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Hi Naomi. Welcome to the group.

Quoting iluvmykids32012:

Hi, my name is Naomi, and I'm a single mom of 3 kids Symone 12, Caleb 5, Vivian 2. I love meeting new people, and I'm looking forward to meeting all of u.

• MistressMinerva
    November 21, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Hi Crystal. Welcome to the group.

Quoting mommy2012233:

Hi my name is crystal and I have two girls and they are 3 and 10 months.... I live in Grand Rapids MI.... I joined this sit to make friends and get advise if I need it

This post is locked, so you can't reply.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts