Cafe Robin
Welcome to the Mom to Mom group! Please introduce yourself.....
June 9, 2011 at 7:11 PM

welcomeWelcome to the Mom to Mom group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To add a Mom to Mom signature to your posts, click here: 
Mom to Mom Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

bouncing momMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Join us in the Mom to Mom group!
Mom to Mom 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• TheJerseyGirl
    June 14, 2011 at 7:05 PM

Hi girls! I'm Michele and am sure I know many of you! i'm in NJ, married almost 19 years and have 3 kids.

• SiliMomi
    June 15, 2011 at 6:05 AM

Hi! I'm a sili momi of 2 lil girls age 8 yrs and 7 months. I waited so long to have my second bab, because I didn't think I wanted more kids. When I turned 33 I made a decision I would not have anymore kids after I hit 35. My hubby and I felt that crazy clock ticking and the pressure built up and bang we had our precious girl! I'm so glad we did, I am enjoying how relaxed I can be this time around, having experience, and being older (wiser? maybe. :) ) I have been in a few other groups and fell short of them so I'm at it again trying to find my place . Thank you for letting me join the group!

• mom2b116
    June 15, 2011 at 12:12 PM

my name is shelly im 32 live in oregon

i have a little girl who is 6 months old   first and only child

• the3Rs
    by the3Rs
    June 16, 2011 at 9:24 AM
    Hello! I have 3 boys ages 11, 7, 4. DH &I have been married 15 years. Nice to meet you all!
  • SpencersMommy92
    June 16, 2011 at 11:11 AM

Hi I am Emily:

I am a 28 year old mother to one son named Spencer. He turned three on February 24th, and he is the most fun a kid can be. 

This is a pic of him on our evening walk with daddy the other day. This is pretty much how he insists on dressing all day every day. 

He is one of the smartest kids I know, and sometimes it can be a little scary. He picks up on EVERYTHING and just when you think he isn't paying attention he will recite word for word what you said straight back at you. 

His father is my best friend in the world David. We have been married for three years on August 16, 2011, and I couldn't be luckier to have found my soul mate. You can see in this picture where Spencer gets his personality from:

• ChelsieAMH
    June 16, 2011 at 11:17 AM

Welcome Emily! Beautiful Pictures :) Your son is adorable! I love it! My son is a little over 4 and his birthday is feb 27. I just turned 27 at the beginning of this month. I have been married to my husband now for 4 1/2 years our 5 years is november. it feels like I have been married to him longer. Well I hope you enjoy your time here. I look forward to chatting with you. Have a wonderful day. :)

Quoting SpencersMommy92:

Hi I am Emily:

I am a 28 year old mother to one son named Spencer. He turned three on February 24th, and he is the most fun a kid can be. 

This is a pic of him on our evening walk with daddy the other day. This is pretty much how he insists on dressing all day every day. 

He is one of the smartest kids I know, and sometimes it can be a little scary. He picks up on EVERYTHING and just when you think he isn't paying attention he will recite word for word what you said straight back at you. 

His father is my best friend in the world David. We have been married for three years on August 16, 2008, and I couldn't be luckier to have found my soul mate. You can see in this picture where Spencer gets his personality from:

• tashntim
    June 16, 2011 at 11:55 AM

Hi :) I'm Tasha! I live in CO with my hubby Tim, our 18 month old Trent, and our fur baby Ginger. Can't wait to meet everyone!

• Kyrthanna
    June 17, 2011 at 1:34 AM

Hello Ladies!  My name is Linda and I'm a sahm of four, one girl and three boys - 16, 14, 6 (almost 7) and 4.  I think I'm almost looking forward to their summer break as much as they are, after driving to and from 3 different schools twice every day!  My hub and I will be celebrating our 19th anniversary in a few days.  I look forward to chatting with you all!

• crl1912
    by crl1912
    June 17, 2011 at 11:15 PM

Hi fellow groovy mommas! My name is Crystal. I am a 29 year wife, mother of 1. I live in Kyle Texas. I look forward to meeting you all. :)

• Ricanmami1
    June 19, 2011 at 12:57 PM

hello my name is vanessa im 26years old i have a 1year in a half old or in other words 19months old i hope to make new friends 

This post is locked, so you can't reply.