Old-Time Tuna Bake from the Pillsbury site!
- cups uncooked wide egg noodles (8 oz)
- 1 1/2
- cups Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ frozen sweet peas
- can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of celery soup
- can (12 oz) evaporated milk or 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- tablespoon dried minced onion
- teaspoon seasoned salt
- cans (5 oz each) tuna in water, drained, flaked
- can (2.8 oz) French-fried onions
- 1Cook noodles as directed on package, adding peas during last minute of cooking time; drain.
- 2Meanwhile, heat oven to 350°F. In ungreased 2-quart casserole, mix soup, milk, dried onion and seasoned salt.
- 3Stir cooked noodles and tuna into soup mixture. Cover; bake 30 minutes.
- 4Uncover; stir mixture well. Sprinkle with French-fried onions. Bake uncovered about 5 minutes longer or until onions are golden brown.
Serve this casserole with an easy fruit salad. Gently combine drained canned fruit cocktail with desired amount of orange- or lemon-flavored yogurt.
Servings # 6
- # of ingredients 8
- prep time 20 Min
- total time 55 Min
by hugssNovember 18, 2012 at 4:04 PM
Yummy one :)
November 18, 2012 at 8:24 PM
I think I would like this. It's looks kinda like Tuna Helper!