The Family Piggy Bank

e.sugarbaby
AAA discounts?
December 31, 2014 at 11:21 AM

Anyone know of where I can find a discount to sign up with AAA?

Replies

• SarahSuzyQ
    December 31, 2014 at 1:12 PM
    You mean like a discounted membership rate? I don't know of anything like that... Your car insurance may have roadside assistance, though, so it might be worth looking into something like that as well.
  • e.sugarbaby
    December 31, 2014 at 2:17 PM

yes.. I am looking for a way to get a discount on the price of a year membership.... i tired ebates no luck and then some of the promotional codes on google... no luck

Quoting SarahSuzyQ: You mean like a discounted membership rate? I don't know of anything like that... Your car insurance may have roadside assistance, though, so it might be worth looking into something like that as well.

• SarahSuzyQ
    December 31, 2014 at 2:20 PM
    I'm not sure there is such a thing... I've never heard of anyone getting a discounted membership anyway. But good luck! You'll have to let us know if you do find anything.

Quoting e.sugarbaby:

yes.. I am looking for a way to get a discount on the price of a year membership.... i tired ebates no luck and then some of the promotional codes on google... no luck

Quoting SarahSuzyQ: You mean like a discounted membership rate? I don't know of anything like that... Your car insurance may have roadside assistance, though, so it might be worth looking into something like that as well.

• chicken13
    December 31, 2014 at 2:21 PM

Beware AAA if you frequent a toll road.  They won't come out onto them

when i was young and dumb I thought i had myself covered in case my car broke down.  Car died on th mass turnpike.  Called aaa to come get me.  Nope.  Won't come out.  I begged pleaded, even offered to pay the toll.  Nope.  Won't do it.  I ended up calling the police to get a tow.  $500.  

Thnks aaa....won't EVER pay for them again.

• KylesMom409
    December 31, 2014 at 5:28 PM
    Here's a bump for you!
  • melliburger
    December 31, 2014 at 10:43 PM

No idea.

The Family Piggy Bank

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts