January 31, 2013 at 10:30 AM

How often does your family eat out?

Replies

• The_Doodle
    January 31, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Usually once a week, sometimes twice.

• ivf_blessed
    January 31, 2013 at 10:34 AM

we treat ourselves twice a week - usually on weekendsand usually it's a breakfast/lunch combo type place like a diner.  If we go more than that it's only because I have a coupon =0)

we made an exception this week and took my daughter to Outback (her choice) for her 9th bday dinner but I didn't spend a cent.  I had a coupon for a free appetizer, a $50 gift card and a $20 bonus card....we actually have $19 left on our gift card.  Woot Woot!

• baconbits
    January 31, 2013 at 2:12 PM

We were eating out way to often. We spent over $400 a month! And I couldn't figure out where our money was going to....duh! Now instead of having family night out every Friday night plus other meals out we invite someone over to our house and make pizza's, fried chicken, etc. It's a great night of good food and good friends.

• lyrick24
    January 31, 2013 at 4:31 PM

not very often.

• choaspartyof4
    January 31, 2013 at 5:23 PM

A few times a month. Although last night I was dying to get out of the house and didn't feel like cooking so we went out! The weather has been so bad and I've been cooped up in the house I just needed to get out for a bit lol!

• momof2cuteboys
    January 31, 2013 at 5:38 PM

Not very often for us.. We need to go on dates more though.  I found out that at certain times if you buy gift cards you can earn four times the fuel points when you buy from Dillons ( kroger).  So I was thinking the next time they do it I will get four cards.. That way A) I'm saving on fuel. B) It is prepaid C) and it hopefully get out of the house at least every other month for a DATE!

• erikays
    by erikays
    January 31, 2013 at 6:46 PM
    Never, it gets expensive for a family of 5.
  • Queen_Bree
    January 31, 2013 at 8:45 PM

Rarely... if ever.

• Amy127
    by Amy127
    February 1, 2013 at 7:18 AM
    A couple times a month whether it be eating at a restaurant or ordering takeout or pizza. I wouldn't say once a week but Usually at least 3 times a month.
  • Alwaysmotivated
    February 1, 2013 at 7:46 AM

Use to be very often but since have cut down, and its usually not very extravagant but enjoyable all the same.. Once a week maybe..

The Family Piggy Bank