The Family Piggy Bank

HisSweetheart07
Battle of the Sexes : Who is Financially Better?
January 26, 2013 at 5:44 PM

Who’s Better in Finance - this should NOT be reality, but it is. Step your finance game up ladies!

Replies

• gmadiane
    January 27, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Interesting

• Moms_Angels1960
    January 27, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Interesting but that IS NOT how it's working in our household right now.

• allyn9
    by allyn9
    January 28, 2013 at 2:48 AM

My hub and I are both pretty evenly matched on keeping good trrack of the monies we earn.

• ivf_blessed
    January 28, 2013 at 12:01 PM

It's completely the opposite in my house but I am not too surprised that men think they are generally better with money.  =0)

• baconbits
    January 28, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Definately not our home. DH has his own account simply because he handles his money in his head. He deposits so much money into the family fund which pays the bills and keeps just what he needs to get thru a couple of weeks as well as pay for farm items.

• mem82
    by mem82
    January 29, 2013 at 5:01 PM

I'm the better money manager in our house.

• erikays
    by erikays
    January 30, 2013 at 8:04 AM
    My husband is our financial guy, he even does our shopping. I would over spend :P
  • lemonade1
    January 30, 2013 at 8:44 AM

My ex husband was rubbish, I definitely am better with money.

• MistressMinerva
    February 1, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Steve is much better but I'm pretty good too.

• SweetLuci
    February 2, 2013 at 2:52 PM

I think in most households, women are more frugal. DH is a numbers guy, so he is constantly figuring out the best deals and which credit cards offer the most rewards (we pay them off every month) and reads every bit of fine print on contracts, etc. I've always been good with budgets and keeping track of the money, so we work well together, but in most people I know, the man is constantly buying impulse items and the wife is the one who is budgeting.

The Family Piggy Bank

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts