Let's not talk about taxs. :(

Replies

• AllofFive19
    January 9, 2013 at 11:31 AM

lol, okay

• powow65
    by powow65
    January 9, 2013 at 11:33 AM
    I too am getting taxes. But I'm scared........ Having many panic attacks (different topic.)

Quoting AllofFive19:

lol, okay

• AllofFive19
    January 9, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Poor girl. If you wanna talk about it, you can PM me.

• HisSweetheart07
    January 9, 2013 at 11:44 AM

taxes are what a lot of people use to help with their bills and/or savings or others get to share how they save throughout the year to be able to afford to pay in during that time. It's going to come up when in a group about money. 

I'm sorry you're having panic attacks about the upcoming tax season and I hope you get whatever you're anxious about figured out to the best outcome that can happen.

However, I am not going to not talk about a topic just because you don't like to discuss it. Whatever your personal feelings are, you can't expect a group to not talk about something that is on topic with the group. Don't click on the title. Just move on to different ones or make your own posts that are on topic with the group but not about taxes. 

• yvonne37
    January 9, 2013 at 1:02 PM

laughing i thought you were going to say something else... taxes are good not bad.. lets talk about how to fill them up and get lots of money back :))

• powow65
    by powow65
    January 9, 2013 at 2:18 PM
    I know! But I'm just stressed ATM. So hearing "tax time yayy me!" makin me even more bummed!

Quoting yvonne37:

laughing i thought you were going to say something else... taxes are good not bad.. lets talk about how to fill them up and get lots of money back :))

• QuiltLover
    January 9, 2013 at 2:24 PM
    Well, I dont mind talking about them..we always have to pay in so getting anything back is wonderful for those who do and I like hearing what you get to do with yours.....I most agree with Hissweetheart.....keep moving...
  • gmadiane
    January 9, 2013 at 4:01 PM

tax time is great for some but not everyone gets refunds 

• AzariahsMother
    January 9, 2013 at 6:57 PM

Yep, I can't wait for tax seasons.  I don't think I am spending it on bills this year.  I think I am going to be naughty and spend it all on ME!...lol!

Quoting yvonne37:

• MonarchMom22
    January 9, 2013 at 7:05 PM

I most be in the minority here.... Hubby and I see tax time as a chance to take inventory, see what worked and didn't investment wise, and review our goals and plans.

We do them ourselves with a software program and I like reviewing everything coming in and going out.  Gives you a good picture of where you stand.  We aim to pay them accurately, avoid what we legitimately can, and get little back.  I'd rather be investing correctly throughout the year then have money tied up not earning interest.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN