MamaBear2cubs
Walgreens is awesome!
November 21, 2012 at 3:01 PM

Does anyone else love them? I have been finding great $6.99 deals on toys and most of them are buy 1 get one free!!!

Replies

• ReesesPieces
    November 21, 2012 at 3:18 PM
    I've had problems with Walgreens in the past so I don't really shop there, but I do love a good deal.
  • AzariahsMother
    November 21, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Yep, love them!  

• deedee3849
    November 21, 2012 at 4:41 PM

I love Walgreen's pharmacy. Other than that, I don't shop there too often. I was just there looking for a natural cough syrup and some Sambucol. I went there instead of Walmart because I like the convenience factor. Well, the price difference on the products I needed was $6 more than at Walmart. I got in the car and drove to Walmart. I can't pass up saving $6 for a 1 minute drive and a longer walk.

If the prices were more comprable to Walmart I would go there often for otc medication and make up, but one product alone was $4 more and the other was $2 more!

• Stevensmomma
    November 21, 2012 at 5:07 PM

havent gone their in a while 

• MissyB1011
    November 22, 2012 at 12:22 AM

I love their pharmacy! I was very sad when my insurance quit letting us go there!

• boshs1andonly
    November 22, 2012 at 9:14 AM

I don't usually go to Walgreens, there isn't one nearby. We're going to BigLots to get dd's presents since there are a lot of toys under $10. 

• MDWife12
    November 22, 2012 at 11:17 AM

I don't live by a Walgreens but I will be living by one soon, I do like Walgreens :)

• othermom
    November 22, 2012 at 11:45 AM

We are getting a walgreens here soon

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN