The Family Piggy Bank

aneela
SHOES and addiction ....come on and comment
by aneela
November 18, 2012 at 9:57 AM

In your OPINION:

How many pairs of shoes crosses the line of a collection into an ADDICTION?

Replies

• yvonne37
    November 18, 2012 at 10:01 AM

i would say about 15. if you have more then that then you are addicted to shoes :)

I always think about how many times you will use these shoes.. i mean, you only  have two feet!  I have a couple of sneakers, a couple of flip flops, around 3 dressy shoes (high heals) and like 5 or 6 boots.

• aneela
    by aneela
    November 18, 2012 at 10:04 AM

thanks for sharing your thoughts :)

Quoting yvonne37:

i would say about 15. if you have more then that then you are addicted to shoes :)

I always think about how many times you will use these shoes.. i mean, you only  have two feet!  I have a couple of sneakers, a couple of flip flops, around 3 dressy shoes (high heals) and like 5 or 6 boots.

• ReesesPieces
    November 18, 2012 at 10:15 AM
    Probably 15-20. I have like 6 pair because shoes just aren't my thing.
  • Stevensmomma
    November 18, 2012 at 11:02 AM

over 20

• deedee3849
    November 18, 2012 at 11:30 AM

It depends. I have a lot of shoes but I also have shoes that I still wear from 8 years ago! So, they add up. I still have sandals and boots that are in good shape. I keep my old tennis shoes for hiking and muddy tasks. etc. 

I think you have a problem if you are buying shoes you never wear and/or are buying shoes you cannot afford.

• ausomezombie2.0
    November 18, 2012 at 11:32 AM
    This when it crosses into not wearing or out of your budget its an issue

Quoting deedee3849:

It depends. I have a lot of shoes but I also have shoes that I still wear from 8 years ago! So, they add up. I still have sandals and boots that are in good shape. I keep my old tennis shoes for hiking and muddy tasks. etc. 

I think you have a problem if you are buying shoes you never wear and/or are buying shoes you cannot afford.

• michiganmom116
    November 18, 2012 at 12:29 PM

• AzariahsMother
    November 18, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Now lets think about what falls under the word shoe.  Are we talking gym shoes, sandals, boots, flip flops and etc?  I don't think I have an addiction by any means because I hate to buy shoes and only buy when they are on sale or find a great deal.  At the same time I have way more pair then 20.  I have 5 boots, 1 rain boot, at least 20 flipflops and sandals.  I also have shoes that I have had for 6-7 years.

• CameronsMommy23
    November 18, 2012 at 7:43 PM
    An addiction would mean buying so many you have no money left or space to put the shoes. Lol So the amnt of shoes is different per person.
  • cjsmom1
    by cjsmom1
    November 18, 2012 at 9:40 PM

I agree.

Quoting deedee3849:

The Family Piggy Bank

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts