Turkey Parmesan Potatoes
November 15, 2012 at 3:49 PM
Servings # 5
- box (4.7 oz) au gratin or scalloped potatoes
- 2 1/4
- cups hot water
- cup milk
- cups cut-up leftover cooked Butterball® turkey
- can (14.5 oz) cut green beans, drained
- cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 In 10-inch skillet, heat potatoes and sauce mix (from potatoes box) and all remaining ingredients except cheese to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- 2 Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender.
- 3 Stir in cheese. Let stand 5 minutes