deedee3849
Black Friday Ads
October 12, 2012 at 7:47 AM

Which ones are you excited to check out this year?

credit card

Replies

• momto3isme
    October 12, 2012 at 7:52 AM

I go on gottadeal.com and look at the ads early so I can find out if there is really something I want to get for one of the kids.  Right now I am not excited really about any of the ads.

• deedee3849
    October 12, 2012 at 8:01 AM

Quoting momto3isme:

I go on gottadeal.com and look at the ads early so I can find out if there is really something I want to get for one of the kids.  Right now I am not excited really about any of the ads.

That's where I go too. I love that site!

• heather4511
    October 12, 2012 at 8:02 AM
    I've never shopped on black Friday. I don't think I could handle the people
  • CameronsMommy23
    October 12, 2012 at 8:20 AM
    I haven't looked yet. I need to get crackin!! Lol
  • deedee3849
    October 12, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Quoting heather4511:

There are a lot of people but if you go late (7am-9am) you can still get good things and the crowds are way less....at least where I am from they are. In certain parts of the country it is crazy madness, I have not experienced that but I also don't go out at 3 am for the rush. My mom and I go every year and we really have a lot of fun!

• momto3isme
    October 12, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Quoting deedee3849:

Quoting momto3isme:

That's where I go too. I love that site!

Me to!  I love the fact that I dont' have to wait until the ads come out to find out what store has what on sale.  I can plan my trips early!

• heather4511
    October 12, 2012 at 8:49 AM
    Oh lord I don't get up that early either. Cyber Monday is more my speed :)

Quoting deedee3849:

Quoting heather4511:

There are a lot of people but if you go late (7am-9am) you can still get good things and the crowds are way less....at least where I am from they are. In certain parts of the country it is crazy madness, I have not experienced that but I also don't go out at 3 am for the rush. My mom and I go every year and we really have a lot of fun!

• AzariahsMother
    October 12, 2012 at 9:23 AM

None really, not a BF shopper. 

• Mommy4two
    October 12, 2012 at 9:36 AM

I love Walmart,Kohl's,and Targets ads the most... I still go by Toys R Us and the mall as well as Best Buy but the first ones are the ones I get stoked over... I also love Big Lots and Kmarts Thanksgiving Day sales :-) Can't believe it's 6 weeks away!!!

• Greekmama21
    October 12, 2012 at 11:46 AM

I went in Boulder the last two years and NOBODY was there, it's kind of awesome like that because so many people have money to burn they don't care about sales. I haven't checked out the ads and don't know if I will go. 

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN