Mommy4two
Halloween Costumes
October 10, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Well this is the first year I'm horribly strapped for cash and my son mentioned halloween and I told him honey I didn't know what we were going to do bc I can't buy an expensive outfit this year for him and his sister... Well, he tells me he was thinking about being a zombie, I told him we're so going with that bc I can make that look mad cool and cheap as heck lol... I found an idea online which was beyond awesome the lady took a big cardboard box and spray painted brown to look like dirt, she took green tissue paper and spainsh moss and glued it to the top, she put a gravestone at the back of the box and a plastic rat on it... She cut a hole out for her head and for her hands to come out it was soooo cool....

As for my daughter she's almost 6 and I'm putting her in her really pretty whimscal silver dress and going to buy a pair of wings and a wand put some shimmery hair spray in her hair and make her a fairy...

I'm thinking I can pull both off for $20 dollars total :-)

Replies

• cjsmom1
    by cjsmom1
    October 10, 2012 at 9:32 PM
    That's great! Costumes can be so expensive
  • jbyrd898
    October 11, 2012 at 6:38 AM

thats awesome. those will be cute too!

• KRIZZ25
    by KRIZZ25
    October 11, 2012 at 6:40 AM
    i made my son,s costume and will try to make my 2 daughters to.. all in all i mite have payed $20 buck for a few stuff i needed ..
  • aidansmommy219
    October 11, 2012 at 7:30 AM
    Very creative!
  • AzariahsMother
    October 11, 2012 at 9:29 AM

Great Job!  Man costumes can be so expensive.  Last year we got DD's for around $20 because we bought pieces, and hoping to do the same this year. 

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN