The Family Piggy Bank

yvonne37
Sharing thoughts... :)
October 8, 2012 at 11:49 PM

I get up every morning at around 4:40am to help my husband get ready for work and I wave goodbye to him from the front door before he leaves and then I close the door.  This morning as soon as I close the door he calls my cel and asks me if my son was up.  I say no, he is still sleeping. Then he tells me that when he looked back to wave bye to me, he saw a person standing next to me... the hairs on my arm stood up when I heard him say that.

He kept saying "I swear I saw someone standing right by you at the door". I asked him what that "person" looked like and he said, he only saw a silhouette and that it was maybe 3 inches taller then me...  I am sharing this because after I hung up I started thinking "what if we live our lives like pages in a book?"

What if at the same time and place there are other times and people. What if these dimensions are separated by a thin time line that, sometimes, gets interrupted?

Have you ever thought of that?

Ok please don't call the looney bin lol ;)

Replies

• anotherhalf
    October 8, 2012 at 11:55 PM
    I don't think that but I do think there are things/beings most of us aren't aware of because of our limited senses. Or it could have been your shadow ; )
  • yvonne37
    October 9, 2012 at 12:02 AM

laughingthats what i thought lol but the way the light was..was not possible. i was told once that i had 5 "beings" or "guardians" that are always with me...wonder if its true

Quoting anotherhalf:

I don't think that but I do think there are things/beings most of us aren't aware of because of our limited senses. Or it could have been your shadow ; )

• anotherhalf
    October 9, 2012 at 1:12 AM
    That would be very cool. I could go for that.

Quoting yvonne37:

laughingthats what i thought lol but the way the light was..was not possible. i was told once that i had 5 "beings" or "guardians" that are always with me...wonder if its true

Quoting anotherhalf:

• FindersKeepers
    October 9, 2012 at 1:22 AM

My first thought was ghost... creepy.

• odessie
    by odessie
    October 9, 2012 at 4:16 AM

you hubby needs more sleep! prob was not totally awake yet 

• MamaBear2cubs
    October 9, 2012 at 6:38 AM

Creepy

• ReesesPieces
    October 9, 2012 at 9:00 AM
    Probably just an ancestor looking out for you. Those we love on the other side arent far away. They are very much concerned with us....so it was probably just someone looking out for you. :)
  • ReesesPieces
    October 9, 2012 at 9:00 AM
    Or that too. ;)

Quoting odessie:

• AzariahsMother
    October 9, 2012 at 9:31 AM

For sure don't think you looney, I think this is so cool. 

• yvonne37
    October 9, 2012 at 10:17 AM

lol you could be right! :)

Quoting odessie:

The Family Piggy Bank

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts