MDWife12
It's the WEEKEND!!! :)
October 5, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Any BIG plans for the weekend? :)

Replies

• MDWife12
    October 5, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Tonight - Redbox movie night with the kids :)

• MDWife12
    October 5, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Saturday - We are cleaning a building here in town for some extra cash

• MDWife12
    October 5, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Sunday - My husbands boss gave him two tickets to the Vikings game, so we are dropping the older two kids off at grandmas and him and I and the baby (he nurses and doesn't take a bottle at all so he has to come with) are going to the GAME!! WOOHOO I am EXCITED!!!!

• cjsmom1
    by cjsmom1
    October 5, 2012 at 6:01 PM

work :(

Saturday night we're going to a hockey game, I'm so excited.

• momto3isme
    October 5, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Not here.

• suziejax
    October 5, 2012 at 9:40 PM

my son is off this weekend with his dad .. my dd is home with me party... she is at a sleep over tonite then on a youth trip tomorrow until 6. SO I am home alone now until then.. then my son will be home at 6 sunday. DH works so I will have Saturday to myself to Work online and clean house & craft

• leahbeah143
    October 5, 2012 at 11:36 PM

no big plans here! DD got her tetanus shot this afternoon, so just keeping an eye on her while we catch up on our shows. The rest of the weekend will probably consist of running a few errands and getting stuff done around the house.

• jbyrd898
    October 6, 2012 at 6:26 AM

yay! i have a business class today (my mother, sis and I are buying a building for commercial rental-and potentially opening a small coffeehouse in it), then my hubby, son and I are going to the nature center for a fall festival. tomorrow, lunch at mom's and watching the football game!

• jbyrd898
    October 6, 2012 at 6:26 AM

Quoting MDWife12:

Sunday - My husbands boss gave him two tickets to the Vikings game, so we are dropping the older two kids off at grandmas and him and I and the baby (he nurses and doesn't take a bottle at all so he has to come with) are going to the GAME!! WOOHOO I am EXCITED!!!!

that sounds fun!!

• michiganmom116
    October 6, 2012 at 7:12 AM

Saturday - going to friends' house for dinner.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts