The Family Piggy Bank

HeatherNYC
Quotes to Inspire Savings
September 10, 2012 at 12:00 AM

You have that budget. You are doing a decent job, adding to that savings account every week or month. You know what it is for, you have a goal in mind. But, then, it happens to the best of us...we get discouraged. Maybe something crops up so you can't add as much to it as you would like or you feel like you will never reach that end dollar amount. 

How do you keep it up? How do you not get down? Right, it is so tough not to...and once we get a tad depressed, often, all of our good work gets derailed. I found some wise words, some bits o' wisdom from others that can help us all when our savings are not where we want them to be. Some are very money-ish, some you wouldn't automatically think they pertain to finances, but they do.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

"The key to success in life is using the good thoughts of wise people." -- Leo Tolstoy

"Money in the bank is like toothpaste, easy to take out, hard to put back." -- Earl Winston

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." -- Will Rogers

"You are always only one choice away from changing your life" -- Marcy Blochowiak

Share your quote that helps you stay on track money-wise!

ŠiStockphoto.com/gbrundin

Replies

• MamaBear2cubs
    September 10, 2012 at 6:46 AM

Love these!

• aidansmommy219
    September 10, 2012 at 7:51 AM
    Tfs these
  • michiganmom116
    September 10, 2012 at 7:55 AM

I don't have any to share, but I like these!

• CameronsMommy23
    September 10, 2012 at 9:26 AM
    Love these!
  • Bmat
    by Bmat
    September 10, 2012 at 9:50 AM

A penny saved is a penny earned.

• MDWife12
    September 10, 2012 at 9:51 AM

Love them :)

• MDWife12
    September 10, 2012 at 9:51 AM

One thing that I say just  to keep my motivation up is "money comes easily and often and we pay our bills with ease"

• meglennox
    September 10, 2012 at 10:15 AM

i don't really have a fav quote but i really like this one from up top :)

"Money in the bank is like toothpaste, easy to take out, hard to put back." -- Earl Winston

• kellynh
    by kellynh
    September 10, 2012 at 10:18 AM
    I love those ones!!!
  • BabyBearsMom608
    September 10, 2012 at 10:20 AM
    take care of your pennies and your dollars will take care of them selves.............means to watch every penny......

The Family Piggy Bank

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts