Princessracer
Direct Sales... Are you doing it? Thoughts on doing it?
June 25, 2012 at 2:02 PM

I am considering joining a direct sales company.. I've been with one before and even though I love thier products, they're pricey and my customer base can't afford them.. I can't even afford them without the consultant discount! 

So, I'm thinking about joining Scentsy - Has anyone hosted a party with a Scentsy consultant before? What are your thoughts on it..

Do you sell Scentsy? Can you give me your honest opinion on it?

Or are you with another direct sales company that you absolutely love and is affordable for your customers?

Greatly appreciate all feedback about DS!

Replies

• Princessracer
    August 10, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Thanks for all the tips! I ended up joining a company called Pink Zebra Home..

It's beyond awesome and it's a ground floor opportunity! Check out the catalog on my website:

www.SprinkleMemories.com

Thanks again!

• lalaballet
    August 10, 2012 at 7:06 PM
    I love clever container and it works.
  • ShannanAjluni
    August 10, 2012 at 10:40 PM
    I do a consumer direct company, I love it. The income is amazing...the products even more so! And they are not as expensive as some other direct sale companies.
  • sebrinac
    August 20, 2012 at 3:04 PM

I am in a direct sales company right now and I also did it before with a different company.  You have to be a people's person and love what your doing to be great in the direct sales industry.  I have done well in my current company and plan on staying involved.  Good luck to you in your company!

• MDWife12
    August 20, 2012 at 3:56 PM

I wouldn't do direct sales BUT I have been to a Scentsy party - my mom hosted one once. I love Scentsy :) They can be a little pricey and even though they say you can use the scents over and over and over again after the first time you use them they don't last as long :(

• nene14864
    August 26, 2012 at 4:27 PM

I just joined paparazzi selling their jewelry. THe jewelry is always only $5, very affordable for any customer! That is why I joined and also because they are so new and I don't have to compete with anyone in my area... yet :). Let me know if you want more info, I'd be happy to help you! www.facebook.com/indulgefor5

• AlannaMaria
    August 26, 2012 at 8:40 PM
    Bump!
  • TSLynn
    by TSLynn
    August 26, 2012 at 9:18 PM

I am with Tastefully Simple.  I have been in DS for 18+ years and think the benefits of the tax breaks, write-offs etc are something everyone should take a look at.  Being able to write 10-15-20% of your utilites, housing costs, repairs, insurance, etc really can hedge taxable income for you and your spouse.

Right now with TS we have an offer where you can earn back 1/2 or all of the kit cost, and you automaticallly get a $25 credit to spend on supplies or products.  The kit value is about $330, for $170..in one payment or 3 monthly ones.  Beyond that I teach my team to keep expenses low..they are in business to earn...and do so around their busy lives. 

Because TS is a food products business, the repeat business is good, and because I teach my team to offer parties that are simply hosts having friends over to eat and talk about the food...there are many more bookings vs a company where you have to sit and listen to a lengthy presentation. 

And with TS we earn immediately.  I have been with 2 other DS businesses where I had to wait for a 2x a month check to come. 

If you are interested in hearing more, you can find me on Facebook ..Lynn Andreske   Or send me an email @ LynnA_LS@hotmail.com 

We have fun, earn FT pay for PT work. 

• Autumn.Baker
    September 5, 2012 at 2:44 PM

I work for a great company that lets you work whenever you want, the way you want.  They take care of sales taxes.  So all you have to do is talk about the company.  Cloud 9 Parties is the newest romance company that not only offers adult novelties, wigs, lingerie and heels; but also nail foils, jewlery and bath and body products.  As a consultant you make 40% commission on every sale.  It doesn't have to be a sale at a party.  If you don't want to do parties...then don't.  Do all of your business online.  I will admit that would be harder due to the fact that people want to "try" them out before they buy them.  It IS possible.  Take a look at my site for all of the information.

www.cloud9parties.com/ABaker

• ugottathrive
    September 22, 2012 at 9:01 PM

I am an Independent Consultant with an amazing company called Shelf Reliance.  We are a food Storage and emergency prepearedness company.  It is such a blessing to be able to make money and help others get prepared at the same time.  Our Business opportunity is truly fantastic as it is still so new the growth potential is huge.  We have a little over 7000 consultants beteween the US, Canada and now Puerto Rico.  This buisiness is booming right now as well because people are seeking out ways to be prepared for an economic downfall as well as natural disaters so people are seeking us out.The business is growning at such a rapid pace that the income you can make is huge if you work your business.  I would love to talk with you about it  more let me know if you are interested.

http://ugottathrive.shelfreliance.com

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts