Cafe Steph
Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Introduce yourself...
September 12, 2011 at 5:54 PM

wave 

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• AzariahsMother
    November 10, 2012 at 12:25 PM

Welcome!

Quoting tita2012:

Hi-

Just joined, and I'm excited! i'm just getting familiar with navigation. This is the first site I have ever joined.

• AzariahsMother
    November 10, 2012 at 12:25 PM

Welcome!

Quoting heavensdaughter:

Hey, I'm Anne. Married to my husband Travis for 6.5 years, mother to a yours mine and ours collection of beautiful girls including 2 15 year olds, then 13, 11, 3, and 2. They are the light of my life. I'm the wahm behind Linah Sora cloth diapers, admin in the group Cuties with Cloth Booties, and new owner of the group Make Life Beautiful.

• heavensdaughter
    November 10, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Thank you!  Just heading up to join group :)  I'm excited to get to know you all better!

• daspencer08
    November 16, 2012 at 10:35 AM

Hi everyone. My name is Demetria. I go by Demi most of the time :)

I'm new to the group but not new to CafeMom. I have been around for a while. I live in Tennessee with my husband and our son. We are currently trying to have another child! I look forward to meeting some great friends on here. 

Talk to everyone soon!

• Wahmgina
    November 17, 2012 at 1:38 AM

Hi my name is Gina. I am a mother of three adult children...yes I have an empty nest :-)  I live in NYC and work outside the home for The New York City Department of Education.  I am also the CFO of a Multi-Media Production company. 

Glad to meet you all!

• AzariahsMother
    November 18, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Welcome to the group Demi!

Quoting daspencer08:

Hi everyone. My name is Demetria. I go by Demi most of the time :)

I'm new to the group but not new to CafeMom. I have been around for a while. I live in Tennessee with my husband and our son. We are currently trying to have another child! I look forward to meeting some great friends on here. 

Talk to everyone soon!

• AzariahsMother
    November 18, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Welcome Gina!

Quoting Wahmgina:

Hi my name is Gina. I am a mother of three adult children...yes I have an empty nest :-)  I live in NYC and work outside the home for The New York City Department of Education.  I am also the CFO of a Multi-Media Production company. 

Glad to meet you all!

• bahamamama61
    November 21, 2012 at 10:23 AM
    Hello! :)
  • Twingle2009
    November 21, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Hi! I am a married mother of three. My oldest is 6; plus three year old twins. We live in Ohio.

• AzariahsMother
    November 21, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Hello and welcome

Quoting bahamamama61:

Hello! :)

This post is locked, so you can't reply.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN