The Family Piggy Bank

Cafe Steph
Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Introduce yourself...
September 12, 2011 at 5:54 PM

wave 

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• mom_of_3_babys
    September 27, 2012 at 10:28 AM

hi i am kristi bennett i am 33yrs old and  i have 3 boys one is 11, 9 and 8 and married for 12yrs. i live in iowa. i live here 18year i husband is the only one working. i am looking for a job but it's hard around here.  i am here to meet other parents and friends. hope to get to meet you'll all .

• MamaBear2cubs
    September 27, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting mom_of_3_babys:

hi i am kristi bennett i am 33yrs old and  i have 3 boys one is 11, 9 and 8 and married for 12yrs. i live in iowa. i live here 18year i husband is the only one working. i am looking for a job but it's hard around here.  i am here to meet other parents and friends. hope to get to meet you'll all .

• 1busymom5
    September 27, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Hi! My name is Amy, I live in California have 3 kids married almost 17 yrs. new to this website, excited to learn new stuff ;)

• AzariahsMother
    September 28, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Welcome to the group, I am Lynsey :)

Quoting 1busymom5:

Hi! My name is Amy, I live in California have 3 kids married almost 17 yrs. new to this website, excited to learn new stuff ;)

• AzariahsMother
    September 28, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Quoting mom_of_3_babys:

• AzariahsMother
    September 28, 2012 at 10:06 AM

Quoting OnlyMomKnows:

Hi. I am a mother of 2 boys and really excited to be here! 

• lizzy174
    September 28, 2012 at 4:39 PM

just a sahm looking to start getting my families finaces in order and i just started a savings for my families future. hoping to buy a house in the future and marry my bf. just looking to make new friends in the buffalo, ny area as well.

• sarahandryan
    September 29, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Hi, everyone!  My name is Sarah and I am the mother of two wonderful children, a 10 year old son and a four year old daughter.  I have been a stay-at-home-mom for a little over two years and am still adjusting to this lifestyle and all of its challenges.  We live in Colorado Springs and are in the process of building a new home in the Northgate area.  I am hoping to get tips and money-saving advice as we are tightening our belts because of our new house and the fact that I have been satying at home for two years and our income has been reduced by 50% becuase of this.

I look forward to using this site and interacting with other moms.

Sarah

• devinsmommy2012
    September 29, 2012 at 5:26 PM

I'm Rachel, I'm 22 and I'm a waitress. I have an 8 month old boy and I'm a single mom. I'd love to save money. =))

• AzariahsMother
    October 1, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Quoting sarahandryan:

Hi, everyone!  My name is Sarah and I am the mother of two wonderful children, a 10 year old son and a four year old daughter.  I have been a stay-at-home-mom for a little over two years and am still adjusting to this lifestyle and all of its challenges.  We live in Colorado Springs and are in the process of building a new home in the Northgate area.  I am hoping to get tips and money-saving advice as we are tightening our belts because of our new house and the fact that I have been satying at home for two years and our income has been reduced by 50% becuase of this.

I look forward to using this site and interacting with other moms.

Sarah

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

The Family Piggy Bank