The Family Piggy Bank

Cafe Steph
Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Introduce yourself...
September 12, 2011 at 5:54 PM

wave 

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• mom_of_3_babys
    September 27, 2012 at 10:28 AM

hi i am kristi bennett i am 33yrs old and  i have 3 boys one is 11, 9 and 8 and married for 12yrs. i live in iowa. i live here 18year i husband is the only one working. i am looking for a job but it's hard around here.  i am here to meet other parents and friends. hope to get to meet you'll all .

• MamaBear2cubs
    September 27, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting mom_of_3_babys:

hi i am kristi bennett i am 33yrs old and  i have 3 boys one is 11, 9 and 8 and married for 12yrs. i live in iowa. i live here 18year i husband is the only one working. i am looking for a job but it's hard around here.  i am here to meet other parents and friends. hope to get to meet you'll all .

• 1busymom5
    September 27, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Hi! My name is Amy, I live in California have 3 kids married almost 17 yrs. new to this website, excited to learn new stuff ;)

• AzariahsMother
    September 28, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Welcome to the group, I am Lynsey :)

Quoting 1busymom5:

Hi! My name is Amy, I live in California have 3 kids married almost 17 yrs. new to this website, excited to learn new stuff ;)

• AzariahsMother
    September 28, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Quoting mom_of_3_babys:

• AzariahsMother
    September 28, 2012 at 10:06 AM

Quoting OnlyMomKnows:

Hi. I am a mother of 2 boys and really excited to be here! 

• lizzy174
    September 28, 2012 at 4:39 PM

just a sahm looking to start getting my families finaces in order and i just started a savings for my families future. hoping to buy a house in the future and marry my bf. just looking to make new friends in the buffalo, ny area as well.

• sarahandryan
    September 29, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Hi, everyone!  My name is Sarah and I am the mother of two wonderful children, a 10 year old son and a four year old daughter.  I have been a stay-at-home-mom for a little over two years and am still adjusting to this lifestyle and all of its challenges.  We live in Colorado Springs and are in the process of building a new home in the Northgate area.  I am hoping to get tips and money-saving advice as we are tightening our belts because of our new house and the fact that I have been satying at home for two years and our income has been reduced by 50% becuase of this.

I look forward to using this site and interacting with other moms.

Sarah

• devinsmommy2012
    September 29, 2012 at 5:26 PM

I'm Rachel, I'm 22 and I'm a waitress. I have an 8 month old boy and I'm a single mom. I'd love to save money. =))

• AzariahsMother
    October 1, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Quoting sarahandryan:

Hi, everyone!  My name is Sarah and I am the mother of two wonderful children, a 10 year old son and a four year old daughter.  I have been a stay-at-home-mom for a little over two years and am still adjusting to this lifestyle and all of its challenges.  We live in Colorado Springs and are in the process of building a new home in the Northgate area.  I am hoping to get tips and money-saving advice as we are tightening our belts because of our new house and the fact that I have been satying at home for two years and our income has been reduced by 50% becuase of this.

I look forward to using this site and interacting with other moms.

Sarah

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

The Family Piggy Bank

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts