Cafe Steph
Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Introduce yourself...
September 12, 2011 at 5:54 PM

wave 

Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to The Family Piggy Bank! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• AzariahsMother
    September 13, 2011 at 12:22 PM

My name is not on the Piggy Bank Mod's....sad

Hi Ladies,

I'm Lynsey and live in Hopkins Minnesota where I have been ALL my life.  I have 1 daughter who is 11, and have been married for a little over 3 years.  I just got a new job with a company called The Hartford.  Before that I was a Toddler Teacher...HUGE change.  Some things I like to do are CM, Sims3, eating :), and movies.  I also am kind of an out door person.  I like biking, walking, and hiking, and swimming.  I'm a very outgoing person and love to have fun.  Look forward to being apart of this group. 

• mommyprice09
    September 13, 2011 at 12:30 PM

I am Ashley. 24 yrs old married to an Army man. We have a son who is 2 and another boy on the way in December. I am a sahm and love it. Cooking and baking is what I enjoy and I get ds in the kitchen every opp I can. I teach him during the day through crafting and fun.

I am here to meet some great women and make friends with all of you. being here for advice and ideas. 

• selaranda
    September 13, 2011 at 1:01 PM

Hello,

My name is Selena I am a mother of 3 bio kids and 3 stepkids! So i definitley need to save $$$

I have been married for almost one year. We have a 15, 13, 10, 9, 7 and 6 year old. We love to spend time together and go out and do fun projects. Family time for us is vaulable and we want to keep this family running smoothe.

We enjoy taking pictures, we love going to the pool (we live in Az) so its always hot!

• PrissyT
    by PrissyT
    September 13, 2011 at 1:12 PM

Hi Selena Welcome to The Group .. 

• Cafe Steph
    September 13, 2011 at 1:36 PM

So sorry! I forgot to edit when I added you and a few others. You're there now! :)

Quoting AzariahsMother:

Hi Ladies,

I'm Lynsey and live in Hopkins Minnesota where I have been ALL my life.  I have 1 daughter who is 11, and have been married for a little over 3 years.  I just got a new job with a company called The Hartford.  Before that I was a Toddler Teacher...HUGE change.  Some things I like to do are CM, Sims3, eating :), and movies.  I also am kind of an out door person.  I like biking, walking, and hiking, and swimming.  I'm a very outgoing person and love to have fun.  Look forward to being apart of this group. 

• amy7243
    by amy7243
    Amy
    September 13, 2011 at 1:44 PM
    Hi I'm Amy~I'm married with 3 kids. We just took 2 years to build a house with cash so we wouldn't have a mortgage. It took forever but very worth it. I love reading any money/saving tips!
  • AzariahsMother
    September 13, 2011 at 2:25 PM

high five

Quoting Cafe Steph:

So sorry! I forgot to edit when I added you and a few others. You're there now! :)

Quoting AzariahsMother:

Hi Ladies,

• Wow2boyz
    September 13, 2011 at 3:05 PM

My name is tracy im 28yo married SAHM. I have 2 boys jayden is 7.5yo and cameron is 5yo.

• bhwrn1
    by bhwrn1
    September 14, 2011 at 9:46 PM

Welcome everyone!

• superwoman8977
    September 16, 2011 at 10:53 AM

Hi I am Traci, my friends call me Trace.  I have been through cancer, homelessness and divorce and I love to budget and save!  I married a man this past Valentines Day that taught me how!  I have 3 kids ages 9, 13, and 2 and now I am a stay at home mom till I find a job.  I love helping people with the knowledge I have learned from what I have been through...

This post is locked, so you can't reply.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts