Stepmom Central

Featured Posts
faerie75
Party boy issue -_-
January 14 at 4:32 PM
I used to be really social. It has slowly tapered the longer I have been with SO and now that I have a baby, forget it.

Well we were thinking of going somewhere to watch the niners kill the dirty birds since we aren't supposed to have the skids. I hit up my closest local friend, who is still single, and they are all going to be where party boy liquors up -_-

Can't go nowhere.... Lol

Replies

• GlockMom
    January 14 at 4:36 PM

Hey hey there dammit!!!  Lay off my Birds!

Haha!  If you was close enough you could come see me.  Ask your friend to maybe go to another place? 

• sandeeyo
    January 14 at 4:41 PM
    You mean "The Rainy City Bitch Pigeons". lmao

Quoting GlockMom:

Haha!  If you was close enough you could come see me.  Ask your friend to maybe go to another place? 

• GlockMom
    January 14 at 4:55 PM

I love my Birds!  They aren't having the best year ever, but I'm faithful anyway.stick out tongue mini

Quoting sandeeyo: You mean "The Rainy City Bitch Pigeons". lmao

Quoting GlockMom:

• jules2boys
    January 14 at 5:03 PM

How about calling your next closest local friend, see if they're going somewhere you CAN go!  ;)

• sandeeyo
    January 14 at 5:03 PM

I hear ya...

I just wanted to say, "Rainy City Bitch Pigeons".  It makes me laugh! LOL

Quoting GlockMom:

I love my Birds!  They aren't having the best year ever, but I'm faithful anyway.stick out tongue mini

Quoting GlockMom:

• bottomline
    January 14 at 5:07 PM

Of all the luck? Really? Can you meet up somewhere else? That party boy gets around. lol

• amomynous_j
    January 14 at 5:23 PM

i take it there's history with "party boy"? 

hopefully you can find somewhere to go! =) my SO and i are itching to get out too. perhaps this weekend...it's our kid-free weekend!

• saywhat2102
    January 14 at 5:27 PM
    Y'all can come to my bar and I bet we get those big drawers down that night!

After I have this baby of course ;-)

Quoting sandeeyo:

I hear ya...

I just wanted to say, "Rainy City Bitch Pigeons".  It makes me laugh! LOL

Quoting GlockMom:

Quoting GlockMom:

• faerie75
    January 14 at 5:31 PM

yea hes the loser who knocked up BM, made the skids life kinda crappy, left BM in jail, got stabbed by BM w a pencil and left her, all within a year. lol (those were the highlights)

he has like 6 kids w 5 women or 7 kids w 6 women, not sure. doesnt support any of them and doesnt claim one or two.

Quoting amomynous_j:

i take it there's history with "party boy"? 

hopefully you can find somewhere to go! =) my SO and i are itching to get out too. perhaps this weekend...it's our kid-free weekend!

• faerie75
    January 14 at 5:33 PM

yay my friend said shed go to another place!!!

i mean on the one hand if i REALLY wanted to go there i wouldnt give a shit, i aint skurred but on the other, we aint looking for drama either.

Stepmom Central

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN