Stepmom Central

Featured Posts
faerie75
Party boy issue -_-
January 14 at 4:32 PM
I used to be really social. It has slowly tapered the longer I have been with SO and now that I have a baby, forget it.

Well we were thinking of going somewhere to watch the niners kill the dirty birds since we aren't supposed to have the skids. I hit up my closest local friend, who is still single, and they are all going to be where party boy liquors up -_-

Can't go nowhere.... Lol

Replies

• GlockMom
    January 14 at 4:36 PM

Hey hey there dammit!!!  Lay off my Birds!

Haha!  If you was close enough you could come see me.  Ask your friend to maybe go to another place? 

• sandeeyo
    January 14 at 4:41 PM
    You mean "The Rainy City Bitch Pigeons". lmao

Quoting GlockMom:

Haha!  If you was close enough you could come see me.  Ask your friend to maybe go to another place? 

• GlockMom
    January 14 at 4:55 PM

I love my Birds!  They aren't having the best year ever, but I'm faithful anyway.stick out tongue mini

Quoting sandeeyo: You mean "The Rainy City Bitch Pigeons". lmao

Quoting GlockMom:

• jules2boys
    January 14 at 5:03 PM

How about calling your next closest local friend, see if they're going somewhere you CAN go!  ;)

• sandeeyo
    January 14 at 5:03 PM

I hear ya...

I just wanted to say, "Rainy City Bitch Pigeons".  It makes me laugh! LOL

Quoting GlockMom:

I love my Birds!  They aren't having the best year ever, but I'm faithful anyway.stick out tongue mini

Quoting GlockMom:

• bottomline
    January 14 at 5:07 PM

Of all the luck? Really? Can you meet up somewhere else? That party boy gets around. lol

• amomynous_j
    January 14 at 5:23 PM

i take it there's history with "party boy"? 

hopefully you can find somewhere to go! =) my SO and i are itching to get out too. perhaps this weekend...it's our kid-free weekend!

• saywhat2102
    January 14 at 5:27 PM
    Y'all can come to my bar and I bet we get those big drawers down that night!

After I have this baby of course ;-)

Quoting sandeeyo:

I hear ya...

I just wanted to say, "Rainy City Bitch Pigeons".  It makes me laugh! LOL

Quoting GlockMom:

Quoting GlockMom:

• faerie75
    January 14 at 5:31 PM

yea hes the loser who knocked up BM, made the skids life kinda crappy, left BM in jail, got stabbed by BM w a pencil and left her, all within a year. lol (those were the highlights)

he has like 6 kids w 5 women or 7 kids w 6 women, not sure. doesnt support any of them and doesnt claim one or two.

Quoting amomynous_j:

i take it there's history with "party boy"? 

hopefully you can find somewhere to go! =) my SO and i are itching to get out too. perhaps this weekend...it's our kid-free weekend!

• faerie75
    January 14 at 5:33 PM

yay my friend said shed go to another place!!!

i mean on the one hand if i REALLY wanted to go there i wouldnt give a shit, i aint skurred but on the other, we aint looking for drama either.

Stepmom Central

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts