Stepmom Central

Featured Posts
packermomof2
If men are such morons when it comes to ...
July 31, 2013 at 3:34 PM

custody, mom, the kids, CO's, etc, please explain to me why any mom should treat them as an equal parent.

Replies

• WifeyC
    by WifeyC
    July 31, 2013 at 3:36 PM
    Because he has a penis. hopefully a big penis. BM still wants it so he is an equal.
  • pdxmum
    by pdxmum

It is always about the penis.

• twinklebites

No idea ! I had our custody agreement written up and he didn't even read it ! I could have had anything in it , I didn't but if I was a bitch I could have screwed him over. Ne wife said someting once about why we dont have it in there for alternating holidays I told her I doidnt relize BF thought it was a problem.

• Tinkerbellmama
    July 31, 2013 at 3:42 PM

What i really want to know, is how having a SO changes a person's ability to parent their child? 

• luckystars2012
    July 31, 2013 at 3:43 PM
    There's a difference between "men being morons" and "men struggling with a court and custody system that is structurally and fundamentally biased towards women"

In most states, moms get all kids of help. Help filing for cs, establishing a custody order, etc. Men get nothing, except the words "hire a lawyer".

And then women wonder why more men don't "do what it takes, when women are able to" in most cases, women don't have to. It's done for them.
  • leegirl_jm
    July 31, 2013 at 3:46 PM

I don't think there is anything wrong with being clueless about certain things, the problem is in choosing to remain clueless. Granted, I can understand (I guess) a father who made poor decisions in relationship to his child with his Ex being forever condemned to lesser parent status with that child. I guess he will apply the lessons learnt to his other children that he is equal parent to.

• newstepmom61811
    July 31, 2013 at 3:51 PM

I think there are as many idiot men as women out there...DH has a beautiful CO set up that he and his attorney did just fine on...I've read it so I know what DHs rights, responsibilities, and schedule is for my own sake...BM has never even read her own divorce decree/CO, DH has to remind her all the time what's in it...she starts screaming about what her rights are and he has to refer her back to what the court did indeed take away and why he is making certain decisions or telling her no to something...he reminds her to read it so she understands...she never has...no gender has a monopoly on idiocy.

• LyndaLoo78
    July 31, 2013 at 3:51 PM

Damn you Wifey and pdx - I fucking choked on my water....

• packermomof2
    July 31, 2013 at 3:54 PM

Quoting WifeyC:

Because he has a penis. hopefully a big penis. BM still wants it so he is an equal.

This is a very valid explanation. I didn't even think of that.

• Graceplustwo
    July 31, 2013 at 3:54 PM
    Because you didn't create the kid yourself. He is a equal parent. And maybe ppl should be more selective in who they have children with.

Stepmom Central

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts