Stepmom Central

Featured Posts
TJandKarasMom
FB...my curiosity...
February 1, 2013 at 7:43 PM
I have access to BMs fb. This is how I know she got pregnant, was due in January, and also how I know lots of other things we wouldn't know otherwise. (I started looking when I heard rumors of her plans to visit the state but she wasn't making any plans to see SD, a few years ago)...I've used it to just check to see if she is planning to take SD or at least see her or whatever else.

I haven't looked since before Christmas, when I just checked to see if she would be coming 'home' to our state for Christmas at all. She hasn't seen SD in over a year and hasn't called in 10 months.

I want to look bc I'm nosey, but it also pisses me off every time I think about her having ANOTHER baby. Take care of the two you have damnit! And I want a baby damnit! Lol. So just tell me I have no need to look. Remind me that there is no reason and I don't need to be nosey. Or do you think I should look? Would you look?

Replies

• PumpkinSpice8
    February 1, 2013 at 7:52 PM
    I would block her so you can't look. Seems like its making you miserable and you really aren't getting much out of it. :( I do wish you lots of baby dust though! :)
  • liltigersmom
    February 1, 2013 at 7:57 PM
    If its making you misserable, than don't.

• saywhat2102
    February 1, 2013 at 8:02 PM
    Facebook :-/
  • MommySabs
    February 1, 2013 at 8:04 PM
    Step away from the Facebook!
  • knoxmomof2
    February 1, 2013 at 8:04 PM

Eh, it's tough... especially with your situation (sounds like there's kind of a need to know things since you're not in the loop and she's absentee and all). I used to do it with BM, and learned quite a bit, but ultimately I cut myself off b/c I realized how much drama it was stirring up inside me. It wasn't doing me any good... good luck!

Stepmom Central

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts