Stepmom Central

JalensMommy2012
I challenge YOU!
January 19, 2013 at 2:40 AM
I was just thinking, on this board you read so many negative things about the other woman in the situation.... Myself included, Soooooo I decided to challenge myself and you too lol (I'm bored and can't sleep)

If you are a SM..... Say something nice about BM. Just one thing is fine

And

If you are BM...... Say something nice about SM. Again just one thing is fine

Replies

• JalensMommy2012
    January 19, 2013 at 2:43 AM
    Guess it would help if I answer my own post lol... Ok here goes

BM is a "wiggy" (woman who likes to wear wigs) and I think for the most part they are very nice. I've yet to see her with a bad wig.
  • pdxmum
    by pdxmum
    January 19, 2013 at 2:44 AM

I say lots of nice things about SM.  and I just said something nice about BM in packers post.  Don't push me for more...

• dawnnamarie
    January 19, 2013 at 2:51 AM
    It's too damn late for this.
    Umm, bm is resourceful when she's backed into a corner. She also doesn't take crap from anyone, which I admire
  • luckystars2012
    January 19, 2013 at 2:55 AM
    Bm-She contributed half the DNA to make a beautiful, amazing, sensitive, sweet child, who I have come.to know and love with all my heart :)

No sm in my sitch.
  • sparklz123
    January 19, 2013 at 3:17 AM

BM hooked me up with nice baby gifts for each of my pregnancies including tons of clothes, blankets, lotions/baby creams, shampoos. 

When they lived out of state, she had my SS call me for mothers day a couple years ago, which I thought was really nice.

She's very crafty, can sew, she scrapbooks.

Wow, this was super hard for me at first but once I got going, I actually came up with a few things. It's so much easier to focus on the negatives.... I could write a novel it that were the question. Ha! Thanks for this OP, it's always better to put positive vibes out there. :)

• lovehimforever
    January 19, 2013 at 3:20 AM
    BM to Ss greatly cares about the wellbeing of ss. She co-parents great

BM to sd.... let me get back to you on that.
  • Tinkerbellmama
    January 19, 2013 at 3:58 AM

Yea, that's pretty much all I have about BM too, LOL

My kiddos don't have a SM.

Quoting luckystars2012:

Bm-She contributed half the DNA to make a beautiful, amazing, sensitive, sweet child, who I have come to know and love with all my heart :)

No sm in my sitch.

• CodeBlue
    January 19, 2013 at 4:02 AM
    I have stared at this screen for five minutes trying to think of something nice to say. I thought of lots of snarky things, but I'm really trying here so...

She buys the kids new socks all the time.

I love the feeling of new, never worn socks! I wish I could just buy new ones and never have to wear them more than once.
  • jeniemarie
    January 19, 2013 at 4:03 AM
    shes a very determined person when she wants to be.
  • liltigersmom
    January 19, 2013 at 5:10 AM
    I can't think of any, that aren't snarky, sarcastic.

But it will be fun, to see others though, try.

Stepmom Central