Stepmom Central

Featured Posts
JalensMommy2012
I challenge YOU!
January 19, 2013 at 2:40 AM
I was just thinking, on this board you read so many negative things about the other woman in the situation.... Myself included, Soooooo I decided to challenge myself and you too lol (I'm bored and can't sleep)

If you are a SM..... Say something nice about BM. Just one thing is fine

And

If you are BM...... Say something nice about SM. Again just one thing is fine

Replies

• JalensMommy2012
    January 19, 2013 at 2:43 AM
    Guess it would help if I answer my own post lol... Ok here goes

BM is a "wiggy" (woman who likes to wear wigs) and I think for the most part they are very nice. I've yet to see her with a bad wig.
  • pdxmum
    by pdxmum
    January 19, 2013 at 2:44 AM

I say lots of nice things about SM.  and I just said something nice about BM in packers post.  Don't push me for more...

• dawnnamarie
    January 19, 2013 at 2:51 AM
    It's too damn late for this.
    Umm, bm is resourceful when she's backed into a corner. She also doesn't take crap from anyone, which I admire
  • luckystars2012
    January 19, 2013 at 2:55 AM
    Bm-She contributed half the DNA to make a beautiful, amazing, sensitive, sweet child, who I have come.to know and love with all my heart :)

No sm in my sitch.
  • sparklz123
    January 19, 2013 at 3:17 AM

BM hooked me up with nice baby gifts for each of my pregnancies including tons of clothes, blankets, lotions/baby creams, shampoos. 

When they lived out of state, she had my SS call me for mothers day a couple years ago, which I thought was really nice.

She's very crafty, can sew, she scrapbooks.

Wow, this was super hard for me at first but once I got going, I actually came up with a few things. It's so much easier to focus on the negatives.... I could write a novel it that were the question. Ha! Thanks for this OP, it's always better to put positive vibes out there. :)

• lovehimforever
    January 19, 2013 at 3:20 AM
    BM to Ss greatly cares about the wellbeing of ss. She co-parents great

BM to sd.... let me get back to you on that.
  • Tinkerbellmama
    January 19, 2013 at 3:58 AM

Yea, that's pretty much all I have about BM too, LOL

My kiddos don't have a SM.

Quoting luckystars2012:

Bm-She contributed half the DNA to make a beautiful, amazing, sensitive, sweet child, who I have come to know and love with all my heart :)

No sm in my sitch.

• CodeBlue
    January 19, 2013 at 4:02 AM
    I have stared at this screen for five minutes trying to think of something nice to say. I thought of lots of snarky things, but I'm really trying here so...

She buys the kids new socks all the time.

I love the feeling of new, never worn socks! I wish I could just buy new ones and never have to wear them more than once.
  • jeniemarie
    January 19, 2013 at 4:03 AM
    shes a very determined person when she wants to be.
  • liltigersmom
    January 19, 2013 at 5:10 AM
    I can't think of any, that aren't snarky, sarcastic.

But it will be fun, to see others though, try.

Stepmom Central

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN