Stepmom Central

angirose
BM is SOL!! ....lol
December 8, 2012 at 3:55 AM

SO now that i have been with my bf for over a year now. And BM has finally realized what she is missing out on. She is trying to get him back, it actually is pretty sad and i cant help but feel sorry for her because hes a amazing guy. BUT....I am not going anywhere, NOR does he want to be back with her. I only feel super bad for the skids because she is promoting false hope. Well at least for the ss13. The sd15 (in her own words) "doesnt want her parents back together"...."My father is happier than i have ever seen him, and for once I have a female role model who loves me for who i am"....sd doesnt HATe her mother. In fact she feel sorry for her because she doesnt know how to be loving. And sd thinks she only wants her dad back because he boyfriend left her. I DONT PLAN ON GOING ANYWHERE.....SO SHES S.O.L.!!!

Replies

• Tigress22304
    December 8, 2012 at 8:50 AM

yeah my skids BM left DH for another man while pregnant with DH's son........2yrs later she's crying for him to let her come home-this was only a few months after giving birth to the other guy's daughter!

He told her to go fuck off-ugh she was trying everything to break us up. I'm glad we're all in a better place now!

• Tinkerbellmama
    December 8, 2012 at 12:01 PM

BM spent 10 years either trying to get DH back or make his life hell for not taking her back. It wasn't until about 10 months ago that she stopped.

She's made quite the fool of herself over the years. 

• TempestRayne
    December 8, 2012 at 4:07 PM
    Ok
  • angirose
    December 8, 2012 at 7:31 PM
    It's incredible the things ppl will do somtimes....

Quoting Tinkerbellmama:

BM spent 10 years either trying to get DH back or make his life hell for not taking her back. It wasn't until about 10 months ago that she stopped.

She's made quite the fool of herself over the years. 

• jessiesluv
    December 8, 2012 at 8:42 PM

I wouldn't give it another thought.

• angirose
    December 8, 2012 at 8:48 PM
    :9) ...yes I am
    Blessed to have Dh <3

Quoting jessiesluv:

I wouldn't give it another thought.

• packermomof2
    December 8, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Does her mother not love her for what she is or does she expect her mom to be more like a third party who has no vested interest in her the way her mother does and has no reason to expect anything of her?

• angirose
    December 8, 2012 at 10:27 PM
    Her mother chose her boyfriend over the sd ( bf does not respect women, specially 15yr confident strong women)...about a yr ago BM raised her hand to the sd during a argument. They just started talking again and spending small amounts of time together...I don't ever get into their business. I am just supportive to sd as much as I can be. So I don't know sd's feelings on the sudject. Just the facts. BM is not very affectant and has always been a little hard on sd for "being a daddy's girl".... This is all I really know.

Quoting packermomof2:

Does her mother not love her for what she is or does she expect her mom to be more like a third party who has no vested interest in her the way her mother does and has no reason to expect anything of her?

• ladyk86
    by ladyk86
    December 11, 2012 at 11:43 AM

yep, definitly know how you feel, BM wasn't in the picture until she learned that DH and I were living together, then she wanted to see her son, When she learned DH and I were engaged to be married she served us custody papers. Some women....lol

Stepmom Central