Stepmom Central

MomGoingCrazy78
Already booked family vacation for this summer!! I'm way ahead of schedule...
December 5, 2012 at 10:53 AM

The kids told us last night where they wanted to go (different than where I wanted to go, but oh well, I was out voted! Haha!). So I just called to inquire about rooms, prices, and such at this destination. I had certain dates in mind already, but they were almost full already for the summer months! That's crazy, it's just December. SO I had finally had to ask what was available and pick from there, but I did book it so that we will be going where our kids want to go. All 3 of our kids will be excited, can't wait to tell them!

I just can't believe I had to book our family vacation for July in December so that we will have a room. It's Nuts!!

Replies

• MomGoingCrazy78
    December 6, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Now that's some planning! I try not to plan stuff out more than 4 -5 months ahead because of SD's parenting schedule. Good thing with DH's CO, he gets to draw up the summer schedule and give it to BM. That gives me a little more leeway with planning in the summer.

Quoting ....ClvrScn.:

I am horrible. I booked our annual mini vacation for march - in May. Each year, we go to the great wolf lodge for a long weekend, when it will still be cold here in Ohio, but we are ready to go swimming.

My to,e is already put in at work too.

• MomGoingCrazy78
    December 6, 2012 at 10:12 AM

As our kids get older, our summer vacations become more and more important to them it seems. They say, "hey mom remember when we....". I remember doing that as a kid and those summers were some of the highlights from my childhood. I want the same for my kids, so we try to go somewhere every summer.

Hopefully you will too.

Quoting Charli627:

I hope we can go on a vacation this year

Stepmom Central