Stepmom Central

Featured Posts
MomGoingCrazy78
Already booked family vacation for this summer!! I'm way ahead of schedule...
December 5, 2012 at 10:53 AM

The kids told us last night where they wanted to go (different than where I wanted to go, but oh well, I was out voted! Haha!). So I just called to inquire about rooms, prices, and such at this destination. I had certain dates in mind already, but they were almost full already for the summer months! That's crazy, it's just December. SO I had finally had to ask what was available and pick from there, but I did book it so that we will be going where our kids want to go. All 3 of our kids will be excited, can't wait to tell them!

I just can't believe I had to book our family vacation for July in December so that we will have a room. It's Nuts!!

Replies

• MomGoingCrazy78
    December 6, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Now that's some planning! I try not to plan stuff out more than 4 -5 months ahead because of SD's parenting schedule. Good thing with DH's CO, he gets to draw up the summer schedule and give it to BM. That gives me a little more leeway with planning in the summer.

Quoting ....ClvrScn.:

I am horrible. I booked our annual mini vacation for march - in May. Each year, we go to the great wolf lodge for a long weekend, when it will still be cold here in Ohio, but we are ready to go swimming.

My to,e is already put in at work too.

• MomGoingCrazy78
    December 6, 2012 at 10:12 AM

As our kids get older, our summer vacations become more and more important to them it seems. They say, "hey mom remember when we....". I remember doing that as a kid and those summers were some of the highlights from my childhood. I want the same for my kids, so we try to go somewhere every summer.

Hopefully you will too.

Quoting Charli627:

I hope we can go on a vacation this year

Stepmom Central

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN