Stepmom Central

ProudmommyJess
Vent about BD
October 8, 2012 at 1:45 PM
Yesterday BD came to pick up DS3. We were eating dinner, but DS had just finished eating because we were gonna do a fun pumpkin craft. Well BD put DS in the car then came to the door to accuse my SO of telling DS that he wasn't allowed to eat dinner and that I had kicked my own 3yr old son out of my house! Really? Are you kidding me? My son still had dinner on his face & shirt (we had spaghetti). Then he had the nerve to comment on how SO & I have too many kids in our home and how he will have things taken care of soon. I told him if he wants me to get a bigger place for then maybe he should start paying CS! Right now BD has 1 overnight visit per week, but I think he may want to file a motion to amend to CO. I know he wont win, in fact if he tries there is a good chance he will loose all custody. He is on probation for Domestic Violence (against me) Child Cruelty (against DS) assault and drunk in public charges. I recently found out he has failed to complete his classes and is in violation with a warrant. He has also admitted to doing various drugs and I know cannot pass a drug test. I am a good mom! I even have more contact with his other kids than he does. (DS's half brothers). I'm not really asking for advice, mainly just venting frustration, but I will welcome any input.

(in case his charges sound familiar from a prior post its because my ex got with my SO's ex and he is one of the reasons she lost custody of the kids)

Replies

• ambie25
    by ambie25
    October 9, 2012 at 1:44 PM
    Lol. Me and dh say the same thing. My ex and his ex act so much alike. But I'd never wish his ex to be my kids sm or my ex to be his kids sf. Lol
  • ProudmommyJess
    October 9, 2012 at 1:47 PM
    The funny thing is that they are completely perfect together. Same party first, responsibilities later mentality. Maybe thats why we(me & SO) have custody of all the children.

Quoting Mommyof5247:

I wouldn't want BM & XH to have got together but I had an XBf in mind. They could have clung to, controlled & abused each other...maybe they could have canceled each other out. Lol.

Stepmom Central