Stepmom Central

Featured Posts
kkkaaayyyy
Do you have pets?
October 5, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Do you have any pets (FAMILY)? What kinds of pets do you have, their names and how are they with the kids and vice versa.

Replies

• Quinn525
    October 5, 2012 at 8:36 PM
    I have two dogs Dromeda an English mastiff and Nanna a yellow lab. We recently lost our turtle, Yurtle. The dogs are great with the kids.
  • boysmom5
    October 5, 2012 at 8:39 PM
    We raise Danes and they are all our pets. We do rescues as well. not to keep as pets, but to rehabilitate and adopt to good homes. Currently we have a little female pitbull that was abandoned. We also have a rat and a turtle. All are great with kids.
  • smurfyangel
    October 5, 2012 at 8:52 PM

We have 2 English bulldogs (Dozer and Grace), a French bulldog (Baby), a Yorkie (Fergie) and 2 bearded dragons (Dragon and Slayer). They are all great with the kids and each other! (Dozer)

(Grace)

(Baby)

(Fergie)

(Dragon)

(Slayer)

• angelmommy2806
    October 5, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Not right now. Once we move we plan on having Many different kinds of animals.

• kkkaaayyyy
    October 5, 2012 at 8:56 PM

OMG! They are freeking adorable! Even the lizard! =)

Quoting smurfyangel:

We have 2 English bulldogs (Dozer and Grace), a French bulldog (Baby), a Yorkie (Fergie) and 2 bearded dragons (Dragon and Slayer). They are all great with the kids and each other! (Dozer)

(Grace)

(Baby)

(Fergie)

(Dragon)

(Slayer)

• kkkaaayyyy
    October 5, 2012 at 8:58 PM

This is my baby Lily. She likes sitting in boxes she doesn't fit in. lol

• shoot4thestars
    October 5, 2012 at 9:00 PM

We have two dogs, Abby and Sonja.  My dogs love my ss, especially Abby because she loves to play no matter what, she's ready!  Sonja is more relaxed and observant.  We also have to hermit crabs which are ss's.

• ndirishchic06
    October 5, 2012 at 9:03 PM
    We have 2 boxers, Bo and Tuffy, a 4 month old black Lab, Diesel, and a mini poodle, Boofer, I'd post pics but I'm mobile :( they all love the kiddos, and anyone else pretty much! Lol
  • annabl1970
    October 5, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Cute!

Quoting smurfyangel:

(Grace)

(Baby)

(Fergie)

(Dragon)

(Slayer)

• LucyHarper
    October 5, 2012 at 9:21 PM

We have three dogs, a german shepherd, a pit bull, and an english springer spaniel named Jack, Ross, and Max (all girls, Jack was named with a story behind it and the other two were named by our son and theres no telling a three year old that those are boys names), a cat named Josephine, my sister (I'm her guardian) found her as a kitten and named her that after Napoleon's wife, shes a big romantic and loves their love letters, some fish, and when it gets warm again we're getting ducks and maybe a few chickens. I don't post personal pictures for safety reasons, but I'll find pictures online that look close to what they look like:

(my german shepherd is very small for her breed, but her coloring is like this)-

Stepmom Central

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts