Stepmom Central

Cafe AmyS
Welcome! Introduce Yourself & Get Started Here!
February 2, 2012 at 1:52 PM

This post has been locked.  Please join us here to introduce yourself:
Welcome to Stepmom Central! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS 

Join us in Stepmom Central 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• 6smithfam
    February 2, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Hi, I'm Mindy!  I have four kids-well, two biological kids and two stepkids.  My son is 3, daughter is 7, and stepsons are 8 and 11.  My daughter is from a previous marriage and my son is with my current husband.  (Did ya follow that?)  I've been with my current husband for almost 5 years now.

• 6smithfam
    February 2, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Oh, and I'm looking forward to both gaining and giving advice!

• SleepyElfGnome
    February 2, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Hi hi!  I'm Melissa, 28 (soon to be 29), I have one 4 year old son and one 12 year old step-son.  I am not married but have been with my sons father for over 5 years and am madly in love with him still.  My step-son is a very difficult person to know.  I've known him for a smidge over 4 years now.  Currently my step-son is failing 6th grade, close to being suspended, and will be mentally evaluated (just signed papers today).  My 4 year old son is obsessed with trains and kicks my butt everytime (not joking) in Candy Land.

• mamajey610
    February 3, 2012 at 2:24 AM

Hi ladies!

My name is Jeanna, pronounced Jenna. I am 26 years old, turning 27 in June. I currently have 2 stepkids, boy, 5, and girl, 3. My husband and I are trying to have a baby of our own. I don't really have much to say other than that my stepkids are one of the reasons why I decided to join Cafe Mom. Needing some parenting advice, especially trying to find some support in dealing with the baby mama drama. Haha. 

• deluxe1894
    February 3, 2012 at 2:28 AM

I have been with my guy for 7'ish years. He has a child, but we do not have any biological children together. I do not have any children of my own and my stepdaughter is the most beautiful, intellegent, critical thinking 9 year old I know. I love spending time with her. We consider ourselves a family. My guy and I plan to start trying for children between us this year! 

I am hoping for a safe haven for my venting needs. Thank you for the site!

• Cafe AmyS
    February 3, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Hi Mindy, welcome to the group!

Quoting 6smithfam:

Hi, I'm Mindy!  I have four kids-well, two biological kids and two stepkids.  My son is 3, daughter is 7, and stepsons are 8 and 11.  My daughter is from a previous marriage and my son is with my current husband.  (Did ya follow that?)  I've been with my current husband for almost 5 years now.

• Cafe AmyS
    February 3, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Hi Melissa, welcome to Stepmom Central!  

Quoting SleepyElfGnome:

Hi hi!  I'm Melissa, 28 (soon to be 29), I have one 4 year old son and one 12 year old step-son.  I am not married but have been with my sons father for over 5 years and am madly in love with him still.  My step-son is a very difficult person to know.  I've known him for a smidge over 4 years now.  Currently my step-son is failing 6th grade, close to being suspended, and will be mentally evaluated (just signed papers today).  My 4 year old son is obsessed with trains and kicks my butt everytime (not joking) in Candy Land.

• Cafe AmyS
    February 3, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Hi Jeanna!  Welcome to the group.  :)

Quoting mamajey610:

Hi ladies!

My name is Jeanna, pronounced Jenna. I am 26 years old, turning 27 in June. I currently have 2 stepkids, boy, 5, and girl, 3. My husband and I are trying to have a baby of our own. I don't really have much to say other than that my stepkids are one of the reasons why I decided to join Cafe Mom. Needing some parenting advice, especially trying to find some support in dealing with the baby mama drama. Haha. 

• Cafe AmyS
    February 3, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Welcome!  I'm so glad you love your stepdaughter so much, it sounds like she's a very lucky little girl!  :)

Quoting deluxe1894:

I have been with my guy for 7'ish years. He has a child, but we do not have any biological children together. I do not have any children of my own and my stepdaughter is the most beautiful, intellegent, critical thinking 9 year old I know. I love spending time with her. We consider ourselves a family. My guy and I plan to start trying for children between us this year! 

I am hoping for a safe haven for my venting needs. Thank you for the site!

• jaxoncasemom
    February 3, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Hello! I'm DeAnna. My (soon to be stepdaughter) will be 3 the 18th. I've been a part of her life since she was born but I started dating her father the month she turned 1. I'm her "Mommy D" as she calls me. I love her like my own. Me and Her father do have a son of our own named Jaxon! He is the light of my life. I love both my kids but being a stepparent so young can be frustrating at times(not because of her, she's amazing! But because of her mom)

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Stepmom Central