Stepmom Central

Featured Posts
Cafe AmyS
Welcome! Introduce Yourself & Get Started Here!
February 2, 2012 at 1:52 PM

This post has been locked.  Please join us here to introduce yourself:
Welcome to Stepmom Central! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS 

Join us in Stepmom Central 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• 6smithfam
    February 2, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Hi, I'm Mindy!  I have four kids-well, two biological kids and two stepkids.  My son is 3, daughter is 7, and stepsons are 8 and 11.  My daughter is from a previous marriage and my son is with my current husband.  (Did ya follow that?)  I've been with my current husband for almost 5 years now.

• 6smithfam
    February 2, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Oh, and I'm looking forward to both gaining and giving advice!

• SleepyElfGnome
    February 2, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Hi hi!  I'm Melissa, 28 (soon to be 29), I have one 4 year old son and one 12 year old step-son.  I am not married but have been with my sons father for over 5 years and am madly in love with him still.  My step-son is a very difficult person to know.  I've known him for a smidge over 4 years now.  Currently my step-son is failing 6th grade, close to being suspended, and will be mentally evaluated (just signed papers today).  My 4 year old son is obsessed with trains and kicks my butt everytime (not joking) in Candy Land.

• mamajey610
    February 3, 2012 at 2:24 AM

Hi ladies!

My name is Jeanna, pronounced Jenna. I am 26 years old, turning 27 in June. I currently have 2 stepkids, boy, 5, and girl, 3. My husband and I are trying to have a baby of our own. I don't really have much to say other than that my stepkids are one of the reasons why I decided to join Cafe Mom. Needing some parenting advice, especially trying to find some support in dealing with the baby mama drama. Haha. 

• deluxe1894
    February 3, 2012 at 2:28 AM

I have been with my guy for 7'ish years. He has a child, but we do not have any biological children together. I do not have any children of my own and my stepdaughter is the most beautiful, intellegent, critical thinking 9 year old I know. I love spending time with her. We consider ourselves a family. My guy and I plan to start trying for children between us this year! 

I am hoping for a safe haven for my venting needs. Thank you for the site!

• Cafe AmyS
    February 3, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Hi Mindy, welcome to the group!

Quoting 6smithfam:

Hi, I'm Mindy!  I have four kids-well, two biological kids and two stepkids.  My son is 3, daughter is 7, and stepsons are 8 and 11.  My daughter is from a previous marriage and my son is with my current husband.  (Did ya follow that?)  I've been with my current husband for almost 5 years now.

• Cafe AmyS
    February 3, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Hi Melissa, welcome to Stepmom Central!  

Quoting SleepyElfGnome:

Hi hi!  I'm Melissa, 28 (soon to be 29), I have one 4 year old son and one 12 year old step-son.  I am not married but have been with my sons father for over 5 years and am madly in love with him still.  My step-son is a very difficult person to know.  I've known him for a smidge over 4 years now.  Currently my step-son is failing 6th grade, close to being suspended, and will be mentally evaluated (just signed papers today).  My 4 year old son is obsessed with trains and kicks my butt everytime (not joking) in Candy Land.

• Cafe AmyS
    February 3, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Hi Jeanna!  Welcome to the group.  :)

Quoting mamajey610:

Hi ladies!

My name is Jeanna, pronounced Jenna. I am 26 years old, turning 27 in June. I currently have 2 stepkids, boy, 5, and girl, 3. My husband and I are trying to have a baby of our own. I don't really have much to say other than that my stepkids are one of the reasons why I decided to join Cafe Mom. Needing some parenting advice, especially trying to find some support in dealing with the baby mama drama. Haha. 

• Cafe AmyS
    February 3, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Welcome!  I'm so glad you love your stepdaughter so much, it sounds like she's a very lucky little girl!  :)

Quoting deluxe1894:

I have been with my guy for 7'ish years. He has a child, but we do not have any biological children together. I do not have any children of my own and my stepdaughter is the most beautiful, intellegent, critical thinking 9 year old I know. I love spending time with her. We consider ourselves a family. My guy and I plan to start trying for children between us this year! 

I am hoping for a safe haven for my venting needs. Thank you for the site!

• jaxoncasemom
    February 3, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Hello! I'm DeAnna. My (soon to be stepdaughter) will be 3 the 18th. I've been a part of her life since she was born but I started dating her father the month she turned 1. I'm her "Mommy D" as she calls me. I love her like my own. Me and Her father do have a son of our own named Jaxon! He is the light of my life. I love both my kids but being a stepparent so young can be frustrating at times(not because of her, she's amazing! But because of her mom)

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Stepmom Central

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN