Divorce & Starting Over

mich052184
New to CafeMom
March 13, 2013 at 10:37 AM

Hello Fellow Moms,

My name is Michelle and I am new to CafeMom. Not sure exactly how to manage the site yet so please bear with me.

I am a 28 year old single mom. My daughter will be 8 soon. I live in Union County, New Jersey.

I decided to join CafeMom because I am hoping this is the place where I can get advice and meet new people that understand what I am going through. It is very hard to speak to people and accept advice from them especially when they have never been in my position.

I hope you all can help me out when I am in need of it. I am sure to return the favor.

Thank you. smile

Replies

• tottaxi
    by tottaxi
    March 13, 2013 at 10:57 AM

welcome

• Pink.Sunshine
    March 13, 2013 at 1:38 PM

Welcome! :)

• amonkeymom
    March 15, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Welcome Michelle!

Quoting mich052184:

Hello Fellow Moms,

My name is Michelle and I am new to CafeMom. Not sure exactly how to manage the site yet so please bear with me.

I am a 28 year old single mom. My daughter will be 8 soon. I live in Union County, New Jersey.

I decided to join CafeMom because I am hoping this is the place where I can get advice and meet new people that understand what I am going through. It is very hard to speak to people and accept advice from them especially when they have never been in my position.

I hope you all can help me out when I am in need of it. I am sure to return the favor.

Thank you. smile

Divorce & Starting Over

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN