October 7, 2012 at 9:27 AM
1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 3 1/2 cups Reeses Puffs cereal
- orange food coloring (or equal parts red and yellow food coloring)
- pretzel sticks
- green gumdrops
- 1In a large pan melt corn syrup and sugar on medium high heat until sugar is dissolved. Do not heat too long or it will make your mixture tough.
- 2Turn off the heat and stir in peanut butter, white chocolate chips, and orange food coloring.
- 3Add the orange food coloring to desired color. I like the Wilton brand colors because they are very bright. You want to mix it quickly so that it doesn't cool down too fast. If it does cool down too fast turn the heat back on for a second.
- 4Stir in the Reeses Puffs and coat as well as you can. Don't worry, when you form your pumpkins it will get more incorporated.
- 5Let the mixture cool slightly.
- 6When it is cool enough to handle start making golf sized pumpkin balls, forming well with your hands.
- 7Quarter the green gumdrops and use two slices for the pumpkin leaves.
October 7, 2012 at 9:32 AM
by MichelleK41October 7, 2012 at 12:54 PM
October 7, 2012 at 1:07 PMTfs
October 7, 2012 at 2:26 PM