Featured Posts
paganbaby
Do you consider this child abuse?
April 15 at 6:53 PM

I saw this in another group. What do you think?

Stop smoking with your innocent children in the car. It's abusive and neglectful to force innocent kids to breathe in your posion and destroy their body. Are you that selfish that you can not wait until you reach your destination so that you can step away from your children and fulfill your toxic addiction? You don't piss and shit in the Car as well, do you? So if you would stop the car and get out to relieve yourself, you should stop the car and get out to smoke your cancer stick!!!

Stop the child abuse!!!!

Abuse: to treat in a harmful, injurious, or offensive way

Do you consider that child abuse?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 52% - Yes it is and it should be illegal.
  2. 37% - It should be illegal but I wouldn't call it child abuse.
  3. 10% - I don't see anything wrong with it.

Replies

• marchantmom06
    April 15 at 7:00 PM
    Not abuse. But many things aren't actually abuse that people think are now a days.
  • paganbaby
    April 15 at 7:02 PM

Like what?

Quoting marchantmom06: Not abuse. But many things aren't actually abuse that people think are now a days.

• n.orellano20
    April 15 at 7:12 PM

well i this is i work at a fast food place and a mother and father with there mabye 7 yr old girl and he asked her to order but she did not want to so he pulled her by the neck and siad now your not geting SHIT.......the mother orderd and then the father i ask is the order complet and he said yes i could see in her face that this happens all the time they got te order and went to sit and aet all there food in front of her and didnt even share they sat there for 25 mins with the poor little girl crying omg thats abuse 

• paganbaby
    April 15 at 7:19 PM

That's horrible!

Quoting n.orellano20:

well i this is i work at a fast food place and a mother and father with there mabye 7 yr old girl and he asked her to order but she did not want to so he pulled her by the neck and siad now your not geting SHIT.......the mother orderd and then the father i ask is the order complet and he said yes i could see in her face that this happens all the time they got te order and went to sit and aet all there food in front of her and didnt even share they sat there for 25 mins with the poor little girl crying omg thats abuse 

• spunknsass
    April 15 at 7:27 PM

Yes, it's abuse. It causes irreversible damage to the child's developing lungs, not to mention how selfish it is.

• EireLass
    April 15 at 8:46 PM
    Nah
  • marchantmom06
    April 15 at 9:02 PM
    Spankings, washing mouths with soap, hell making kids play outside.

Quoting paganbaby:

Like what?

Quoting marchantmom06: Not abuse. But many things aren't actually abuse that people think are now a days.

• mysticalmalissa
    April 15 at 9:54 PM

Ive done that a few times, minus the neck grab.

Quoting n.orellano20:

• paganbaby
    April 15 at 10:52 PM

I don't agree with the first two but I wouldn't call it abuse unless taken to the extreme. And seriously? Playing outside? Wow...lol.

Quoting marchantmom06: Spankings, washing mouths with soap, hell making kids play outside.
    Quoting paganbaby:

Like what?

• paganbaby
    April 15 at 10:53 PM

This.

Quoting spunknsass:

Yes, it's abuse. It causes irreversible damage to the child's developing lungs, not to mention how selfish it is.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts