Featured Posts
Irisballoon
Hello All. Looking for friends to talk to.
January 23 at 4:14 AM

Hi Guys My name is April and I'm 23 from Rhode Island. I have a fiance' (not my baby daddy) and a three year old son named Jason :) Would someone love to be friends with me?...I'd love to have a conversation right now. I'm up because my legs got so restless I needed to get up, and I was worried about my son who is sick at the moment.... Please don't hesitate from messaging me or posting a comment down below :) Thanks so much guys! Have a great morning or night!! <3

Replies

• Cafe AmyS
    January 23 at 9:36 AM

Welcome April!  how are you

• dingysfamily
    January 23 at 1:54 PM

Welcome to the group!

• Irisballoon
    January 23 at 5:23 PM

Thanks guys! How are you? :)

• Irisballoon
    January 23 at 5:29 PM

Right now I am sick with something like the flu (stomach wise) I got it from my son :(

• mitsukai127
    January 23 at 11:37 PM

Hey!  I hope your son feels better soon!  What else are you up to??

• Irisballoon
    January 24 at 8:04 AM

Hi :) Thank you he is feeling a lot better today but very whiney. I don't like it when he whines.... lol. He is eating breakfast right now and I'm on here with you guys! :) At the same table of course.

• CJsMommy92
    January 24 at 10:10 AM

Hello, my name's Ashley! I'm 21 and would love to be your friend.

• mitsukai127
    January 24 at 2:09 PM

Well I'm glad he is feeling better :)

Quoting Irisballoon:

Hi :) Thank you he is feeling a lot better today but very whiney. I don't like it when he whines.... lol. He is eating breakfast right now and I'm on here with you guys! :) At the same table of course.

• pamelax3
    January 28 at 10:56 AM

Welcome

• Lindsay_Kelley
    January 30 at 1:54 PM

Hello my name is Lindsay I live in Ohio and I am married and together we have 3 children

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts