The Lounge

Featured Posts
layap
EXCITING NEWS...
by layap
October 2, 2013 at 7:07 PM

been awhile since I have been on here. needed a big break from the crazy world of CM. early september a close friend of mine and her mom decided to drive down to LA and attend a taping of the Price Is Right. long process but it was definitely worth it. As they sit us down in what I thought to be crappy seats and the show gets taping, they need another contestant and lo and behold they called my name. I got my chunky butt right outta that seat and ran down in utter disbelief. After a few of the other contestants dollaring (i know its not a word, lol) I finally made it on the stage with Drew. he tells me I am getting ready to play for 10k dollars and before I knew it, I had snatched my wig off. Drew drops down in disbelief, camera guys are rolling and the audience goes wild. after everyone regains their composure I get straight down to business. pricing game, guess 4 out of 6 items. got 3 items correct, up to 1k. he offers me the 1k or take a chance and go for the 10k. mama didnt raise no quitter! went against the audience and BAM 10k richer. everything after that is a blur. I sucked at spinning the wheel but hey I left out a winner. still in disbelief.

Replies

• amonkeymom
    Amy
    October 3, 2013 at 12:24 PM

Wow, that's very cool!  Congratulations!

• 1CrazyCajun
    October 3, 2013 at 3:18 PM

That's so cool !!

• littlecheifsmom
    October 3, 2013 at 5:52 PM
    How awesome! Congratulates on winning 10k.
  • layap
    by layap
    October 3, 2013 at 11:49 PM

Thank you ladies very much. The show airs 11/4 if anyone wants to watch ;)

• mskeeinmd
    October 4, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Wow! How cool!  Congratulations! Girl, why did you snatch your wig off though?  LOL.

• Marz31
    by Marz31
    October 4, 2013 at 11:11 AM

that is AWESOME :) 

• layap
    by layap
    October 5, 2013 at 1:53 AM

it had to go. hot lights and all. LOL. seriously when they have 1 person that does the interviewing for all 500 audience members. you gotta have some personality and something to make him remember you buy. I ended my 2 question interview with, u put me on that stage this wig is coming off. he held up his end of the bargain and so did I. LOL

• layap
    by layap
    October 5, 2013 at 1:54 AM

I thought I replied back to you. still a little new to this but I answered your ? :)

• calsmom62
    October 5, 2013 at 5:54 AM
    c ongratulations!!!!
  • offrdngal
    October 5, 2013 at 7:20 AM
    Congratulations!! How fun!!

The Lounge

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to