The Lounge

Featured Posts
Kmakksmom
***Question of the Day--9/16***
September 16, 2013 at 2:11 AM

There are now only 99 days until Christmas.  Are you ready for all of the insanity that is the holidays?  What are some gift ideas that you have for your kids? 

I looove the holidays :)

Replies

• luvmybug
    September 16, 2013 at 3:11 AM
    Sorry to be a Scrooge, but I am not a fan of the craziness that comes with the holiday season. Too many extra people in the city for shopping and such. Makes me a little uneasy going out and about in the crazy snow we get here. Some people seriously should do an 'on snow' driving test before let out in traffic. Sheesh!!!
  • calsmom62
    September 16, 2013 at 7:18 PM
    at the first stick to the road snow its not hard to tell who hasnt driven in snow before. they are usually in the ditch or hitting someones bumper.

Quoting luvmybug:

Sorry to be a Scrooge, but I am not a fan of the craziness that comes with the holiday season. Too many extra people in the city for shopping and such. Makes me a little uneasy going out and about in the crazy snow we get here. Some people seriously should do an 'on snow' driving test before let out in traffic. Sheesh!!!

• calsmom62
    September 16, 2013 at 7:21 PM
    i am not ready because for the first time we are having almost two weeks off for christmas and hopefully some entity will be offering holiday camp for at least the 12 yr old.
  • Melissa_anne
    September 16, 2013 at 7:57 PM

nope not ready.  DH and I dont usually go christmas shopping til about the middle of December. 

• AlyssaN
    by AlyssaN
    September 16, 2013 at 11:15 PM
    I'm excited for it. I start decorating day after thanksgiving. Gifts for my 4 step kids stay simple and I usually buy them all in one day at one store in early December. I try to keep it as simple as possible.
  • Kmakksmom
    September 17, 2013 at 1:59 AM
    I'm already ready to get our Christmas decorations out, lol. I looove the holidays, especially Thanksgiving and Christmas :)
  • mskeeinmd
    September 17, 2013 at 8:57 AM

clothes, pajamas.  Same stuff.  He never asks for anything. very easy to please.

• Bonneata
    September 17, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Not ready by any means. I like to start shopping little by little. I have no idea what to get our ds for Christmas.

• Bonneata
    September 17, 2013 at 2:22 PM

I totally agree. It should be a requirement in ND to drive in the winter. It's the exact reason I won't drive unless I absolutely have too in the winter. I will be doing most of my holiday shopping online including the grocery shopping! 

Quoting luvmybug:

• aj_mom
    by aj_mom
    September 17, 2013 at 3:41 PM

I love the holidays but not ready yet. Have a few gifts bought.

The Lounge

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN