Featured Posts
Bmama1
If you have had a really chunky baby..
by Bmama1
April 17, 2013 at 1:57 PM
.. when did they start slimming down? Or are they still kinda chunky?

Replies

• marchantmom06
    April 17, 2013 at 1:58 PM
    When they started rolling, and then slimmed way down when they started crawling.
  • Bmama1
    by Bmama1
    April 17, 2013 at 2:03 PM
    My youngest just turned 1, just started walking and is still a chunky monkey. Lol.

Quoting marchantmom06:

When they started rolling, and then slimmed way down when they started crawling.
  • bigmama423
    Liz
    April 17, 2013 at 2:25 PM

My son was super chunky! Rolls on rolls chunky, biggest out of all 4. He started slimming down around 2ish I think. He's now 4, he's not slim but he isn't fat either, he's just right!! :)

• amonkeymom
    Amy
    April 17, 2013 at 2:41 PM

My daughter was such a chunky girl (we had to pull back the fat rolls on her arms when bathing her.  lol

She was probably about 18 months or so before she really started slimming down.  You'd never in a million years look at her now though and ever thinks he could have possibly been a fat baby (she's a skinny minny).

• Bmama1
    by Bmama1
    April 17, 2013 at 3:00 PM
    Lol! That's how my youngest is. The first three have always been small for their age and the youngest is just a chunky giant! A very cute chunky giant though.

Quoting bigmama423:

My son was super chunky! Rolls on rolls chunky, biggest out of all 4. He started slimming down around 2ish I think. He's now 4, he's not slim but he isn't fat either, he's just right!! :)

• Kris_PBG
    April 17, 2013 at 4:39 PM
    Once they started walking/crawling they thinned right out.
  • Kris_PBG
    April 17, 2013 at 4:39 PM
    Once they started walking/crawling they thinned right out.
  • MamaBear2cubs
    April 17, 2013 at 4:41 PM

My daughter is still chunky but she has thinned out a bit over the past year.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts