The Lounge

Featured Posts
emaylerocks76
Looking for new moms to expand my Cafemom network
April 14, 2013 at 10:20 AM

It has been a while since I have been visiting and have recently returned. Most of the moms I had have left cafemom and I am looking to  expand my virtual mom friends.  I write journal posts several times a week and would like input on them and just things to do in general during my down time. Anyone interested can add me! :)

Replies

• poohbearkfc
    April 14, 2013 at 9:14 PM
    Hello. And how are you today? How old are your children? I have an 11 month old and one on the way.
  • Bmama1
    by Bmama1
    April 14, 2013 at 11:30 PM
    Welcome back. :-)
  • bigmama423
    Liz
    April 15, 2013 at 2:02 AM

Welcome back, I did the same a few years back. Once coming back I mainly focused on groups instead of friends. Never made any real close friends from here.

:)

• sweetr0se
    April 15, 2013 at 7:39 AM

I'm new, don't yet know how to add you to journal posts! But I'll add you as a friend and figure it out later.

• emaylerocks76
    April 15, 2013 at 8:16 AM

There are seven total. I just have the ones still home or nearby here. 30, 25 21, 14, 15, 9, and 6.

• emaylerocks76
    April 15, 2013 at 8:19 AM

Yea, not looking for close friends, but mostly traffic for my journal posts. I like to write. ALOT and like feedback and discussion.  Thanks for the heads up!

• emaylerocks76
    April 15, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Quoting poohbearkfc:

Hello. And how are you today? How old are your children? I have an 11 month old and one on the way.

Haha, still figuring out this new posting system. I responded to your question above.

• emaylerocks76

Quoting bigmama423:

Welcome back, I did the same a few years back. Once coming back I mainly focused on groups instead of friends. Never made any real close friends from here.

:)

Haha, still figuring out this new posting system. I responded to your question above.

• emaylerocks76

Quoting sweetr0se:

I'm new, don't yet know how to add you to journal posts! But I'll add you as a friend and figure it out later.

That sounds like a plan to me! Thanks!

• Kmakksmom
    April 17, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Welcome back and Welcome to The Lounge! :)

The Lounge

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN