The Lounge

Featured Posts
Kmakksmom
**Question of the Day--2/18**
February 18, 2013 at 2:26 AM

If you HAD to change your first name, what would you change it to?

Replies

• Kmakksmom
    February 18, 2013 at 2:28 AM

No idea why, but I have always loved the name Savannah.  Ever since I saw a pretty red headed little girl in my mom's 4 year old preschool class named Savannah years ago.  I love it so much and yet...I didn't name any of my girls Savannah, lol.

I pick that name now for an answer to this question :) 

• ashleighmama
    February 18, 2013 at 2:48 AM
    I already DID change my 1st name. Im 41 now, when I was 20, my step dad adopted me (yes, its kinda old to be adopted, but bio dad molested me when I was little and I was actually just starting to deal with it in therapy, step dad had always been my "dad" anyway, since I was 5) and bio dad had given me my 1st name, which was Gina. I wanted to get rid of EVERYTHING having to do with him, so not only did I change my last name by being adopted, I changed my WHOLE name, so the name I choose/chose is Ashleigh :-)
  • Numom61507
    February 18, 2013 at 2:56 AM

Apparently when I was younger, I insisted my mother call me Cathie for a few days, so I guess that? Lol

• offrdngal
    February 18, 2013 at 7:51 AM

When I was little, I wanted to change my name.  As I got older, I got over it and decided that this is my name...I am who I am...why bother with worrying about changing it.

• Bmama1
    by Bmama1
    February 18, 2013 at 9:03 AM
    Hmm... maybe Jessa?
  • EireLass
    February 18, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Gloriana

• LilliesValley
    February 18, 2013 at 1:19 PM
    The name I go by. My parents gave me a formal first name with no intention of calling me by it. They always call me by my nick name. If we could afford it I'd just legally change my name to my nick name. That's who I am.
  • NoahsMommy10412
    February 18, 2013 at 1:44 PM

I like Juilet so maybe that unless I have a daughter then that will be her name.

• jazzieshari
    February 18, 2013 at 1:51 PM
    I wanted to change my name as a child but now that I'm older I like my name. I wanted to change my name to Arianna for some reason
  • MJP76
    by MJP76
    February 18, 2013 at 3:11 PM

Blaze, it was my stage name for almost 10 years. For those 10 years I never heard "Monica" I heard Blaze, mom, or honey.. I seriously considered changing it...

glad I didn't, I wouldn't change it now. I've been retired for 11 years.. I'd hate to have to explain "Blaze" to my neighbors..lol

The Lounge

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN