Featured Posts
AnonyMOUSE715
How many calories did YOU eat for dinner?
February 17, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Wow me and my fiance just had a bomb dinner from KFC and it was all wonderful til I used the calorie calculator on their website. 2 thighs, mac n cheese, mashed taters, and a biscuit is 1,090 calories. Then you add on the reeses pie which was a little over 300... then the drinks. Jeeze! At least we haven't ate since breakfast.
What about you? How many calories did you chow down on for dinner? Did it surprise you when you added them up?

Replies

• Ilaynasmommy
    February 17, 2013 at 8:11 PM
    I don't count calories. I had Mac n cheese with Ham and green bean casserole. For dessert I'm going to have graham crackers dipped in cream cheese and cherries.
  • calsmom62
    February 17, 2013 at 8:22 PM
    I had steak medallions and potatoes. I gave up counting today when I had a warehouse club blueberry muffin for breakfast and a quarter pounder with the kids for lunch. Yes today was not stellar. I did pass up the new cupcake shop at the mall(frankly they didn't .look very good so it was easy to walk by.)
  • jbradford
    February 17, 2013 at 8:26 PM
    I am not sure but I had an open face sloppy
    Joe but instead of bread I used a mushroom cap with a slice of provalone and a scoop of baked beans.
  • AnonyMOUSE715
    February 17, 2013 at 8:53 PM
    I dont count either but I got curious & low and behold the kfc calculator on their site.. Great dessert idea, yum.

Quoting Ilaynasmommy:

I don't count calories. I had Mac n cheese with Ham and green bean casserole. For dessert I'm going to have graham crackers dipped in cream cheese and cherries.

• AnonyMOUSE715
    February 17, 2013 at 8:55 PM
    Hey whats the point of life if we cant enjoy the wonderful delicious crap called junk food & sweets sometimes? Makes life good :)

Quoting calsmom62:

I had steak medallions and potatoes. I gave up counting today when I had a warehouse club blueberry muffin for breakfast and a quarter pounder with the kids for lunch. Yes today was not stellar. I did pass up the new cupcake shop at the mall(frankly they didn't .look very good so it was easy to walk by.)

• hplesha
    by hplesha
    February 17, 2013 at 8:56 PM
    Probably over 1,000. We had chili cheese hot dogs and French fries
  • AnonyMOUSE715
    February 17, 2013 at 8:57 PM
    Wow that sounds really good and decently healthy. Never thought of replacing bread with a mushroom, ill have to try it.

Quoting jbradford:

I am not sure but I had an open face sloppy

Joe but instead of bread I used a mushroom cap with a slice of provalone and a scoop of baked beans.

• LML1
    by LML1
    February 17, 2013 at 9:00 PM

Hmm.. I had a steak and 1/2 baked pototoe. Idk

• AnonyMOUSE715
    February 17, 2013 at 9:01 PM
    Lol yum. Nice to know im not the only one that ate half my daily calories in one meal. It seems too easy to do that doesnt it?!

Quoting hplesha:

Probably over 1,000. We had chili cheese hot dogs and French fries

• Paperfishies
    February 17, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts