The Lounge

Featured Posts
lonelywidow66
lonely
February 8, 2013 at 5:18 AM

im a loneiy widow with three grown boys i bearly see or hear from looking for some true friends.speed skating

Replies

• Lindalou907
    February 8, 2013 at 5:39 AM

I'm sorry. Boys are often not very good at staying in touch! Do you belong to a church? They are great places to make new friends!

• amonkeymom
    Amy
    February 8, 2013 at 1:14 PM

Welcome to the group, I'm so sorry for your loss.

• Bmama1
    by Bmama1
    February 9, 2013 at 12:41 PM
    Hello and welsome to the group. I'm a momma to all boys also but they are still babies. I have 4 under 4.
  • Ricanme
    by Ricanme
    February 9, 2013 at 6:31 PM

WELCOME and sorry for your losswelcome

• Kodysmommy928
    February 9, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Welcome!

• Lovemyshadows
    February 9, 2013 at 10:20 PM

Hello, I'm Carol.  I have 3 grown children a girl and 2 boys, and 3 grandchildren 2 boys and a girl.  I live in Texas.  

• Kris_PBG
    February 10, 2013 at 3:16 PM
    Welcome to the group!!!
  • PurpleHazey
    February 10, 2013 at 4:34 PM

Welcome, with all the people here in this group will cure the lonelyness

• kali_mom
    February 11, 2013 at 1:26 PM
    Welcome!!!
    Sorry for your loss. I have 5 children age range 23yrs- 8 months. Yes what we're we thinking? Lol.. Not to be noisy what state are you in? I am sure we can all put our heads together and find something for you. You are welcome to send a private message if you feel more comfortable that way. Talk soon!
  • ktp111
    by ktp111
    February 12, 2013 at 12:08 PM

I am alone most of the time too as i am disabled from a car accident, I know what it feels like to be lonely, my son moved out in Dec, my husband works all day and i spend my time playing piano and reading and working on the computer. my son barely sees me anymore, and i also pray.

The Lounge

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts