Featured Posts
lullabylily
That's it! I am kicking DH out!!
January 23, 2013 at 5:53 PM
DH is banned from the master bedroom.
I can not tolerate his snoring and farting anymore! His snoring is getting louder and louder. I can not get enough sleep, .... I can not sleep all night! and I need my sleep! I get really cranky if I am sleep deprived and its affecting my kids too...
I beg him to see our doctor, but he don't believe his snoring is getting louder than usual. He thinks I am over reacting and exaggerating.... I record his snoring and when I ask him to listen to it, he thinks I intentionally turn up the volume. We try to make a deal that he can not sleep before I fall asleep, but of course that won't work because 10 seconds after his head touch the pillow he would sleep .... How does he do that, by the way?

Also he fart in his sleep! I didn't know that people can do that until now. It just annoys me.

I told him I love you, that he is the best husband and a great father but I had enough, he is sleeping in his office for now and he can only come to the bedroom for other stuff but not to snooze

Replies

• TexasMami409
    January 23, 2013 at 5:57 PM
    LOL my mom used to get up and go sleep in the other bedroom b/c of my dad's snoring. It was LOUDDDD
  • Sara52
    by Sara52
    January 23, 2013 at 9:47 PM

I feel the same way. Only this man i swear to god is worse then a freaking skunk! He drives the dog out of our room and once he let one go in front of our ds face (hes 2 and the right height) he made him throw up!!

• Leobaby2007
    January 23, 2013 at 9:50 PM

My husband snores. He also falls asleep 10 seconds after his head hits the pillow. I have spent many nights in the guest bedroom and I have threatened to kick him out of the bedroom. It drives me nuts!

• AllofFive19
    January 23, 2013 at 9:57 PM

You poor girl.

• lullabylily
    January 23, 2013 at 10:18 PM
    OMG, I am sooo happy that I am not the only one! LOL!
  • la_bella_vita
    January 24, 2013 at 3:46 PM

I'm not married to a man who snores but my step-father used to snore so loud, I don't know how my mother could stand it, lol

• little.worthen
    January 24, 2013 at 3:47 PM

lol, i feel like this about my dh

• lovegrandbaby
    January 24, 2013 at 10:11 PM

My dh snores too.  He has sleep apnea, has a cpap machine but wont use it.  Drives me crazy.  I usually end up on the couch.

• Jebekarue
    January 24, 2013 at 11:49 PM

OMG i am so glad I am not the only one with the snoring and fartin husband!!!  When I was working I had to go to bed before him otherwise I couldn't go to sleep, but I don't fall right to sleep I can lay there for more than half an hour.  He was nice enough to stay up an extra hour to make sure I was asleep before he came to bed.  Sometimes he would wake me up, but alas he falls asleep as soon as his head hits the pillow.  So i would end up on the couch.  Then he gets up in the middle of the night to ask me WHY am I on the couch grrrrr.  He has the flu, he is in our bed, the sectional is occupied by 2 teenage girls and I get to sleep in the recliner :)

• Kodysmommy928
    January 25, 2013 at 9:39 AM

LOL!

Has he ever tried the Breathe Right snore relief strips? 

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts