BABYGRULNETHY
Is there a app for cafemom?
January 23, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Im usualy on my phone it would make it so much easier for me

Replies

• Cafe AmyS
    January 23, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Hi,

We currently do not have a CafeMom app, but it is something that we're working on.

Amy

• Bmama1
    by Bmama1
    January 23, 2013 at 12:51 PM
    Awesome!!!

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Hi,

We currently do not have a CafeMom app, but it is something that we're working on.

Amy

• .dreamcatcher.
    January 23, 2013 at 12:55 PM
    What kind of phone do you have? I ask because on the touch phones you can save it as a book mark. Then, press on and hold on your main screen till your menu comes up. And go to short cuts and and hit book marks and make it show on your screen as an app. I hope that made sense.
  • Kmakksmom
    January 26, 2013 at 6:44 PM

Oh I wish!  :)

• 27yomomof4
    February 16, 2013 at 12:25 PM
    Thanks i was wondering the same as op. And this helps too, but would totally love an actual app like fb or Twitter. Until they make one this simple shortcut should work for most smartphones.

Quoting .dreamcatcher.:

What kind of phone do you have? I ask because on the touch phones you can save it as a book mark. Then, press on and hold on your main screen till your menu comes up. And go to short cuts and and hit book marks and make it show on your screen as an app. I hope that made sense.

• bigmama423
    Liz
    February 16, 2013 at 1:37 PM
    That's super awesome!! : )

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Hi,

Amy

• bigmama423
    Liz
    February 16, 2013 at 1:38 PM
    This is how mine is, quicker to get to. : )

Quoting .dreamcatcher.:

• Kris_PBG
    February 16, 2013 at 2:42 PM

One day...  One day!  :)