NoahsMommy10412
Promise Rings
January 22, 2013 at 7:12 PM

My boyfriend and I have talked about getting promise rings. We've been together a year now and it doesn't seem like we are going to break up anytime soon. 

I looked on Amazon for promise rings and I found a few I like. Which do you like?

Option 1... Footprints

Option 2... Heartbeat

Option 3... Lock and key

Option 4... Love

Option 5... Me and you

Option 6... You make me happy everyday

Replies

• sjenkins8208
    January 23, 2013 at 12:13 PM
    Promise rings are for virgins/teenagers.....
  • Spitfirre
    January 23, 2013 at 2:06 PM
    I thought u just asked what ring people likes not yur too old for them or how to spend yur money. Maybe I missed part of the message. Or maybe u got a lot of Moms that u didn't know about.
    Anyways I like a lot of the rings and want one now, even though I'm already Married. Will I let that stop me heck no.
    Also these is good to get if yur not ready to be engaged yet.
  • Kodysmommy928
    January 23, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Of the ones that you posted, I like 6 the best.  Why not just get married though?  You are both adults and you love each other.  You have a child together, why wait?

• Spitfirre
    January 23, 2013 at 2:14 PM
    I thought u just asked what ring people likes not yur too old for them or how to spend yur money. Maybe I missed part of the message. Or maybe u got a lot of Moms that u didn't know about.
    Anyways I like a lot of the rings and want one now, even though I'm already Married. Will I let that stop me heck no.
    Also these is good to get if yur not ready to be engaged yet.
  • Faceless_Jane
    January 23, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Yeah, I'm also missing the part of your post where you asked people's opinion on whether or not you "should" buy one, or how you should spend your money, or even asked their opinion on the concept of promis rings in general. I keep re-reading the post and all I'm seeing is you asking for people's opinion on which of these designs they like the best. Am I missing the "Please judge me" paragraph? Was that in an earlier version that was since edited out? 

Seriously, people, is it just too much temptation to press the "cattiness" button on your computers? Can we not be at least as nice as we hope our kids are on the playground? When you get called into their schools and hear how they were snide to the teacher or to a fellow classmate, at least you won't be in the dark as to where they learned it from.

• Kaylabella
    January 23, 2013 at 4:34 PM
    I looovvvveeee the footprints!!! Very cute :)
  • PurpleHazey
    January 23, 2013 at 5:03 PM

I like lock and key!

• officiallyapeac
    January 23, 2013 at 7:28 PM

option 6

• amanda81919
    January 23, 2013 at 8:43 PM
    Wow. Just ignorance. You don't even know her.or anything about her life.

Quoting sabrtooth1:

This is a silly waste of money. Use the money to pay for some education.

• amanda81919
    January 23, 2013 at 8:44 PM
    My husband got me one with a cubic zirconium(idk how to spell it), but then we skipped the engagement ring, bc we got married 3 months later. But I like #6